Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit is exaggerated. Yes I'm sure he rides around on a bike in his spare time but I've seen him flossing, and stunting with a big ass entourage and security, and I'm positive it's niggas around him holding. It's okay to just say he's a cool nigga and keep it pushing.
As is the mantra that rapping is a dangerous profession... It is possible to be flashy at an awards show or when cameras are out and to be cool and chill during down time ..

Niggaz act like rappers gotta be out in the streets 24/7 in that wild life just to rap.... It's ridiculous. Niggaz can be rappers and lead chill lives... Rappers who get shot are not victims of an occupational hazard due to their desire to make music. It's a false narrative.

These niggaz getting shot cuz they chose to live that street life. Every major city got high murder numbers from niggaz who choose to run the streets..I hate when people try to make it just because they are a rapper

dfa.jpg

As is the mantra that rapping is a dangerous profession... It is possible to be flashy at an awards show or when cameras are out and to be cool and chill during down time ..

Niggaz act like rappers gotta be out in the streets 24/7 in that wild life just to rap.... It's ridiculous. Niggaz can be rappers and lead chill lives... Rappers who get shot are not victims of an occupational hazard due to their desire to make music. It's a false narrative.

These niggaz getting shot cuz they chose to live that street life. Every major city got high murder numbers from niggaz who choose to run the streets..I hate when people try to make it just because they are a rapper

I'm just pointing out the example given is exaggerated.

For niggas like jcole and Kendrick the everything "simple and minimal" look is branding more than anything else.

And when you look at the top of rap it's not lead by niggas that's in the streets. The time for needing to be certified in the streets to be able to rap is a myth no one that's spending money actually cares about that shit. The issue is street niggas using rap to crossover but not being able to leave the street shit alone or niggas that's not street trying to use the streets to get over and getting caught up. Then everytime one of these dumbass niggas get shot or arrested we run to the internet to talk about it.

Again judging by who the breadwinners are it tells me no one really gives a fuck if these niggas in the streets or not, they're just idiots and the drama pushes internet traffic which pushes flow of data which then sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back