Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I work at a bar. If I was at work and you just stood outside taking pictures but never came in or even let me know you were there..... That's retarded

If you were there when I WASN'T there and taking pictures without letting me know you were there..... That's retarded.

If you were literally in my neighborhood taking pictures of random corner stores without ever telling me your were there, or me never telling you what store is closest to me....again fucking retarded...

I think you just lying bruh.. Made up some shit in your head that never happened
U get worked up easy, I’m not even serious

This Nigga was driving around Baltimore in random places I never talked about like

"Damn this nigga Du really not outside"
Lol..imagine me not seeing Du in a city of millions and coming to the conclusion that you just too pussy to come outside..lol

aight here's the truth.........It was CIAA weekend, when in this restaurant called Studio Movie Grill turned club for the CIAA. I walk in the spot and it was about 12 of us. Niggas split up and it's me and 3 of my homies. I am about to go to the bar and I see some nigga in a homeless Phoenix Sun's jacket on and timbs come up to me and say "ayo Cain". Only certain people know me by that name it's either IC niggas or heathens. I was like look at God answering my prayers of wanting one of these goofy IC niggas coming up to me on some fight shit. Luckily for @Big Lurko he was on his timid Timmy shit and that I remembered his face or he would've lost his jaw.

I said ayo what up bro. I said aye man let me buy you a drink. We chop it up for a sec Lurk said aye man I got some broads over there. I said I'm good bro my little thing thing is over there in the corner waiting on me. We dapped each other up and I said be safe out here bro. My nigga's Bang and Pres said ayo who them little tupac looking niggas man. I said man I just know homie in the Sun's jacket fuck them other little niggas.

The last CIAA I was at the Oakroom I thought I saw Lurk but I was high off meds and likka that day because my foot was in a boot.
Lmaooo yo this is hilarious. The truth is far more sinister.

The Mt Vernon area.. Right about where artscape it's traditionally at. Our block of Charles street is normally blocked off when artscape and other festivals are in town. Like two blocks down from the Washington monument in the middle of Charles St

Cool, I know where that's at. Next time the wife and I are in that area I might holla at you and see if you around.

Was Fila buzzing like that? Just read the GH1 sold 1.5 million pairs during the 1994-1995 season

I remember a lot of people rocking fila in the 90s

by the time 2000 hit it seem like it died out tho or atleast it did here. the older niggas on the bus would roast people for rocking it saying it stood for Faggot in LA and that was the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back