Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people mad at cowboy for taking the stand to stand on getting justice for the guy everyone claims to love?
but when it first happened, Niggas wanted him to say who did it and when he didn’t….they pressed him in the alley.

shits crazy. Is it a trial thread on here?

Holy shit, off da vert

Backflip looked weird af, but then i saw the ig video so it checks out

This size of this was unreal

this nigga...........I am in good space in life today so i'm not even going to retell this story with facts just going to let you have your shine b.

I'll be back tomorrow tho
aight here's the truth.........It was CIAA weekend, when in this restaurant called Studio Movie Grill turned club for the CIAA. I walk in the spot and it was about 12 of us. Niggas split up and it's me and 3 of my homies. I am about to go to the bar and I see some nigga in a homeless Phoenix Sun's jacket on and timbs come up to me and say "ayo Cain". Only certain people know me by that name it's either IC niggas or heathens. I was like look at God answering my prayers of wanting one of these goofy IC niggas coming up to me on some fight shit. Luckily for @Big Lurko he was on his timid Timmy shit and that I remembered his face or he would've lost his jaw.

I said ayo what up bro. I said aye man let me buy you a drink. We chop it up for a sec Lurk said aye man I got some broads over there. I said I'm good bro my little thing thing is over there in the corner waiting on me. We dapped each other up and I said be safe out here bro. My nigga's Bang and Pres said ayo who them little tupac looking niggas man. I said man I just know homie in the Sun's jacket fuck them other little niggas.

The last CIAA I was at the Oakroom I thought I saw Lurk but I was high off meds and likka that day because my foot was in a boot.

aight here's the truth.........It was CIAA weekend, when in this restaurant called Studio Movie Grill turned club for the CIAA. I walk in the spot and it was about 12 of us. Niggas split up and it's me and 3 of my homies. I am about to go to the bar and I see some nigga in a homeless Phoenix Sun's jacket on and timbs come up to me and say "ayo Cain". Only certain people know me by that name it's either IC niggas or heathens. I was like look at God answering my prayers of wanting one of these goofy IC niggas coming up to me on some fight shit. Luckily for @Big Lurko he was on his timid Timmy shit and that I remembered his face or he would've lost his jaw.

I said ayo what up bro. I said aye man let me buy you a drink. We chop it up for a sec Lurk said aye man I got some broads over there. I said I'm good bro my little thing thing is over there in the corner waiting on me. We dapped each other up and I said be safe out here bro. My nigga's Bang and Pres said ayo who them little tupac looking niggas man. I said man I just know homie in the Sun's jacket fuck them other little niggas.

The last CIAA I was at the Oakroom I thought I saw Lurk but I was high off meds and likka that day because my foot was in a boot.

jackcrying_zps40dbc542.gif

Why people mad at cowboy for taking the stand to stand on getting justice for the guy everyone claims to love?
but when it first happened, Niggas wanted him to say who did it and when he didn’t….they pressed him in the alley.

shits crazy. Is it a trial thread on here?

huh?

Cowboy is nipsey big homie
Cowboy is at trial trying to get nipsey killer put away.
But people saying cowboy snitching.
But everyone claims to love nip.
but if his big homie trying to get him justice….why are people mad at it?
They mad he didn’t tell at first then mad he telling now.
Streets are fake as fuck

Cowboy is nipsey big homie
Cowboy is at trial trying to get nipsey killer put away.
But people saying cowboy snitching.
But everyone claims to love nip.
but if his big homie trying to get him justice….why are people mad at it?
They mad he didn’t tell at first then mad he telling now.
Streets are fake as fuck

Let it go. It's subject many either don't truly understand or know wtf they talking about. Either way it's a waste of emotions on your part. If you agree with what cowboy doing be happy with that and keep pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back