Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it go. It's subject many either don't truly understand or know wtf they talking about. Either way it's a waste of emotions on your part. If you agree with what cowboy doing be happy with that and keep pushing
The whole thing was crazy to me from the jump

Cowboy is nipsey big homie
Cowboy is at trial trying to get nipsey killer put away.
But people saying cowboy snitching.
But everyone claims to love nip.
but if his big homie trying to get him justice….why are people mad at it?
They mad he didn’t tell at first then mad he telling now.
Streets are fake as fuck

Who is mad that he is testifying and do any of them matter. I would think the opinions of Nip Family and friends weigh more than some niggas who never knew him. And how is it snitching when everybody know who did it.

gotta stop paying attention to shit that don’t make sense Abd niggas being mad about that is shit that don’t make sense

Backflip looked weird af, but then i saw the ig video so it checks out

This size of this was unreal

That ant video was amazing. And with that being said. I fucking hate ants. Burn’em all lol.

How so, don’t you be on Pulaski?
no...fucking no...

i live in edmondson village bruh.....

the only time i remember u being in bmore, i told u where i work at if u wanted to swing by for a drink...and u immediately passed....

never once that entire time were you like "yo, whassup?"

Backflip looked weird af, but then i saw the ig video so it checks out

This size of this was unreal

The ant tunnels was dope but kind of fucked up they destroyed all that.

Like I work at a bar. If I was at work and you just stood outside taking pictures but never came in or even let me know you were there..... That's retarded

If you were there when I WASN'T there and taking pictures without letting me know you were there..... That's retarded.

If you were literally in my neighborhood taking pictures of random corner stores without ever telling me your were there, or me never telling you what store is closest to me....again fucking retarded...

I think you just lying bruh.. Made up some shit in your head that never happened

no...fucking no...

i live in edmondson village bruh.....

the only time i remember u being in bmore, i told u where i work at if u wanted to swing by for a drink...and u immediately passed....

never once that entire time were you like "yo, whassup?"

What bar you work at bro? Is it a decent spot in a decent area or are you likely to get shot if you come in there and don't at the right "ew" sound to your words?

The Mt Vernon area.. Right about where artscape it's traditionally at. Our block of Charles street is normally blocked off when artscape and other festivals are in town. Like two blocks down from the Washington monument in the middle of Charles St

I 'ont believe you cause in order for you to pull up in Dus hood you'd have to come outside and I know first hand SC niggas don't be coming outside like that.
Only nigga on the IC I took thru the hood was @Eyerone cuz he needed to get some smoke...I would NEVER send a nigga blind into West Baltimore unless I was present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back