Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over to my barber for my bi weekly. He was testing out another barber. Man that got off the chair was boosting the new barber so much my barber had to get up on his hold my beer shit and give me my cut. Man was hitting my nose hairs, eyebrows, put time in on all the little details and lined me up with the crazy precision. Gave me the "these niggas forgot who I am" cut lmaoooooo. Had to toss him a $20 tip instead of the 10 I usually send him cause I could tell he was pressed 😂

I'm looking cleaner than a mf.

Imma need this everytime now tho. Nigga was giving me the basic instead of the special all these years and I didn't even know.
Damn you pay $20 plus the price of two haircuts in a month?

Shit bad out here

Went over to my barber for my bi weekly. He was testing out another barber. Man that got off the chair was boosting the new barber so much my barber had to get up on his hold my beer shit and give me my cut. Man was hitting my nose hairs, eyebrows, put time in on all the little details and lined me up with the crazy precision. Gave me the "these niggas forgot who I am" cut lmaoooooo. Had to toss him a $20 tip instead of the 10 I usually send him cause I could tell he was pressed 😂

I'm looking cleaner than a mf.

Imma need this everytime now tho. Nigga was giving me the basic instead of the special all these years and I didn't even know.

Fascinating. Some of you know of my current relationship with my barber. He is out of town and told me I should not go anywhere else and to get a cut from a barber at his shop. I’m thinking about testing free agency outside of the shop

It's $30 but I usually pay him $40. Today I shipped him $50.
Word it’s usually $80 a month

i think about 4 years ago I switched to getting cut only once a month (easier on the hair plus I realized once a month was fine)

then in the past 2 years I think I’ve only had about 5 haircuts lol (no point)

In the past year I’ve gotten Fed up with niggas being late for appointments, being fuck niggas in general, and then not even answering texts

What happened last time was enough to make me cross out an entire barbershop lol

so I bought my own clippers and outliners and gonna start cutting my own hair

it’ll probably be rough the first 2-3x but eventually ima get the hang of it and make a barbershop obsolete

Fascinating. Some of you know of my current relationship with my barber. He is out of town and told me to not go anywhere else and to get a cut from a barber at his shop. I’m thinking about testing free agency outside of the shop
Fuck that nigga

go have another guy cut your hair lol

loyalty to a guy at a shop you go to and pay for services is idiotic at this point

Word it’s usually $80 a month

i think about 4 years ago I switched to getting cut only once a month (easier on the hair plus I realized once a month was fine)

then in the past 2 years I think I’ve only had about 5 haircuts lol (no point)

In the past year I’ve gotten Fed up with niggas being late for appointments, being fuck niggas in general, and then not even answering texts

What happened last time was enough to make me cross out an entire barbershop lol

so I bought my own clippers and outliners and gonna start cutting my own hair

it’ll probably be rough the first 2-3x but eventually ima get the hang of it and make a barbershop obsolete

Yeah it really depends what I have going on. At work I'm wearing a suit and I'm the first person people see so grooming matters. Gotta keep that clean look.
If I was still at the after-hours I would go months between cuts cause I'd most likely be wearing a hat and hoodie all the time. I'll just trim the line.

I've been wanting to buy a foil shaver for a minute to keep my fade low.

Yeah it really depends what I have going on. At work I'm wearing a suit and I'm the first person people see so grooming matters. Gotta keep that clean look.
If I was still at the after-hours I would go months between cuts cause I'd most likely be wearing a hat and hoodie all the time. I'll just trim the line.

Andis foil shaver. Thank me later

Fascinating. Some of you know of my current relationship with my barber. He is out of town and told me I should not go anywhere else and to get a cut from a barber at his shop. I’m thinking about testing free agency outside of the shop
Didn't you tell us about your barber last year and he still dictating where and who to cut your hair. Cut the cord already

Yeah I feels you

fuck all barbershops but professional is professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back