Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seriously depends on a few things. What model Tesla and what charging station you use.
I'mma assume you mean a new Tesla and going to their Super Chargers. If you use those, you should reach 80% in at least 30 min or so on their V3 chargers. It will be slower on their V2 chargers or V1 chargers.
V3's are their newest versions and i dont believe they're available everywhere.
Here's a video explaining some stuff on charging

Can read up more on it on this site.

As for the second question uhhhh, i mean its straight forward to drive. I've driven one (but not far). It was a model 3 and the shifter was on the stalk just like a Benz. The real issue really is the tech stuff you might have to go through. Have to use the menu on the main screen to adjust shit. They have an App they suggest you get.
I could say look for a different electric car maker because, they're a little more like normal cars and have reg buttons ect., but at the same time all of them require you to learn some tech to understand them. And i think all of them suggest you to get their apps that go with the car.
You also gotta plan your driving a lil to make sure you arnt far from a charging stations if you're running low, especially if it isnt a Tesla, they require 3'd party charging networks.

Prob gunna have to try one out from them and adjust you plans if they find a Tesla too complicated.

Thanks bro I appreciate you taking the time out

Thanks bro I appreciate you taking the time out
NP.
There a bunch of electric cars now, not just Teslas, but whoever you looking into getting one for, they have to learn new shit, there's no way around it.

Been hearing good things bout the Ford Mustang Mach-E, VW E-golf (just an electric golf but the range isnt super far), Kia EV6, Hyundai ioniq 5

Also a few more things i just remembered.....Tesla just raised their prices for all their cars again & they been having long wait times to even get ya car delivered, depending on what you ordered. Not sure on the stock of the other models I listed tho.

And you old af so that’s good to hear

Me being old is better than you on here trying to be this guy. You may not be old but you ain't a young nigga either LOL
7_1439978101.gif

If you thinking about getting one I'd say get it. Great acceleration, smooth ride, good features and technology. Nothing I didn't like about it. The help with the braking was throwing off for a lil bit after I got the hang of that. I loved driving it.

Last edited:
New details released after oral sex in SUV leads to head-on collision in Fort Lauderdale

Officials said two Fort Lauderdale police officers witnessed the SUV crossing from the southbound lanes over the double yellow line into the path of the delivery truck, causing the vehicles to collide head-on.

The officers broke the windows of the SUV to help the driver and passenger, who were both unconscious but breathing, the report stated.

First responders said the couple was naked and the man suffered injuries to his private area due to what was going on at the time of the crash.

Any of you posters that live in the same city ever cross paths with another poster in your city randomly?
I told the story of running into @Old Man Cain n a Charlotte lounge.
I spotted his bulldog head coming in a ciaa day party and he was lookin lonely while i had some stallion built women friends with me i tried to put him on to and he was all like..

1655918102927.gif

so i bought him a miller high life and kept it moving. Cool brother tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back