I'm finally up to the front, can't wait another minute
Why am I here? to pay a fucking parking ticket"

It’s been such a long time since I seen a movie with a horrible voice dub

I’m watching contract killer with Jet Li and this shit sounds horrible lmao

I miss these days

Niggas just don’t like admitting ……

Ehhhh
Stay in ya bubble and keep wondering why food getting higher

I'm at the lifelabs waiting to do blood work. They kept calling old boy up but he wouldn't respond to his name. Finally he gets up and walks up to the receptionist. She's like "Ian?"

Aye my nigga gave the longest sigh and said "I guess..."

"Are you Ian?"

"Well I'm transgender I prefer April"

"Okay well I have to go with what's on the paper"

"Can you write April on the side?"

"Yes I can do that Ian. Room 5."

The smoke levels 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she ain't have to do him like that. It took everything not to bust out laughing.

I'm at the lifelabs waiting to do blood work. They kept calling old boy up but he wouldn't respond to his name. Finally he gets up and walks up to the receptionist. She's like "Ian?"

"Are you Ian?"

The smoke levels 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she ain't have to do him like that. It took everything not to bust out laughing.

Disappointed!!! You was supposed to laugh at that shit out loud literally.

Went over to my barber for my bi weekly. He was testing out another barber. Man that got off the chair was boosting the new barber so much my barber had to get up on his hold my beer shit and give me my cut. Man was hitting my nose hairs, eyebrows, put time in on all the little details and lined me up with the crazy precision. Gave me the "these niggas forgot who I am" cut lmaoooooo. Had to toss him a $20 tip instead of the 10 I usually send him cause I could tell he was pressed 😂

I'm looking cleaner than a mf.

Imma need this everytime now tho. Nigga was giving me the basic instead of the special all these years and I didn't even know.

"Are you Ian?"

"His mama named him Ian..." lol

Went over to my barber for my bi weekly. He was testing out another barber. Man that got off the chair was boosting the new barber so much my barber had to get up on his hold my beer shit and give me my cut. Man was hitting my nose hairs, eyebrows, put time in on all the little details and lined me up with the crazy precision. Gave me the "these niggas forgot who I am" cut lmaoooooo. Had to toss him a $20 tip instead of the 10 I usually send him cause I could tell he was pressed 😂

I'm looking cleaner than a mf.

Imma need this everytime now tho. Nigga was giving me the basic instead of the special all these years and I didn't even know.
Yea id honestly be more pissed than anything if i realized my barber been bullshittin like that but i guess u handled it well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back