Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Dwayne was being obtuse af in that thread, so I can see how someone could come to that conclusion.

Obtuse: Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Respectfully, can you walk me through how a nigga acting in that manner makes it easier for you to understand other niggas tryna put a pedo jacket on him? When a nigga is in a thread being annoying and purposely skipping over the actual point that is being made - which admittedly, @Dwayne does a lot, you make fun of him. You call him out. You bring up some slick shit from another thread. You tell that nigga you done talking about it cuz he full of shit.

You don't try to paint a nigga as a Chester.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. Totally could be. But that shit is just gross.

Tryna paint a nigga in that light is gross.

Obtuse: Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Respectfully, can you walk me through how a nigga acting in that manner makes it easier for you to understand other niggas tryna put a pedo jacket on him? When a nigga is in a thread being annoying and purposely skipping over the actual point that is being made - which admittedly, @Dwayne does a lot, you make fun of him. You call him out. You bring up some slick shit from another thread. You tell that nigga you done talking about it cuz he full of shit.

You don't try to paint a nigga as a Chester.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. Totally could be. But that shit is just gross.

Tryna paint a nigga in that light is gross.

Well it took him forever in a day to actually acknowledge the original thread subject and say weather he agreed with it or not. Someone may read his obliviousness as he agrees with that behavior.

But I agree that the title shouldn't be toss on him.

Well it took him forever in a day to actually acknowledge the original thread subject and say weather he agreed with it or not. Someone may read his obliviousness as he agrees with that behavior.

But I agree that the title shouldn't be toss on him.

It literally didn’t take me forever at all. It was at the beginning.

also It was a conversation inside of a conversation. It’s happens all the time. And on page 4 page of that thread I said sex aside

Damn, so internet super gangsta was afraid to speak up for himself in real life? You dont say…
Too late man he already finished the salad and went home and paid full price

lol nah yo he mustve told the server some disrespectful shit.. AND said some shit about a random loved one of theirs.. got into a fight over the salad hair and he'll come back in a day or two to tell us the story once he post bail

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back