Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious that she was struggling with low self esteem. And instead of dealing with it. She chose to condemn those that were.
not sure if you meant Ayesha here or was still generalizing. If you meant she had low esteem i disagree. She said what she said. She didn't feel the need to be naked online like her peers back then

Ion know bruh, a lot of peoples viewpoints be related to what they feel like they are forced into believing but really dont whole heartily believe. Which is fine until you self righteously condemn others cause they dont fit your viewpoint. A lot of body positive folks are only on that wave to force others to accept their body's that they are ashamed of. And the minute they actually become accepting of their body due to excercise or surgery. Alot of what they were saying goes out the window.

If a woman is thick, big, chubby, or what ever you wanna use. And is actually ok with her own size. They don't feel the need to force the viewpoint on others that their body and or way of life is something everyone should accept. Its obvious that she was struggling with low self esteem. And instead of dealing with it. She chose to condemn those that were.
False equivalency again

But get this off ya chest cause you must

Ima give it a pass cuz they obviously have something in common...and she ain't even attractive. Gotta be true love
He isn't attractive either...they're equally yoked. IJS

Anyway...no one's gonna say anything about how she just stood there looking down at him when she thought he was injured? She didn't move to "help" him until a couple of the guys came over to assist.

I'm pretty sure that will somehow be explained away or given the benefit of the doubt, tho. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Dudes got a problem with dreads and IDK why.

A cop still a bitch and scared of a black man rather he got dreads or not.

I used to hate on people with dreads until I learned and understood more about dreads and that's when I had more respect for people that had LOCS

If I had a son, I'm not gonna tell him no, if he wants dreads.

This is why I respect derrick grace 2 so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back