Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you disagree with someone y'all wanna disrespect them. You're one of the better posters on here, don't stoop to that level

No they can't. Not on here. You choosing violence.

oh naw dont get it twisted im not tryna disrespect anybody cuz I disagree with them... that aint my style or motive.

Some takes are way too trash to go unrecognized tho, and a temporary avi doesnt equate to disrespect to me. All jokes but if folks gonna be extra serious with it then forget it. Was just a random thought *shrugs*

Reactions: SeaSnake
oh naw dont get it twisted im not tryna disrespect anybody cuz I disagree with them... that aint my style or motive.

Some takes are way too trash to go unrecognized tho, and a temporary avi doesnt equate to disrespect to me. All jokes but if folks gonna be extra serious with it then forget it. Was just a random thought *shrugs*
Who cares what those doofuses think

Make the thread b

My sister got me in a group text with about 4-5 other people. Everybody have the ability to click a reaction at a text except for me because I have an android. A nigga feel left out and abandoned because I don't know if they are laughing at my texts or not. This is some bs

0VmeOA9.gif

I never heard the never got whipped shit but I often heard the "it means ignorant" shit when I was younger. Iirc it was literally defined that way in the dictionary for a time.

We stay letting white people select which part of our history they want to tell and how they want to tell it so this isn't shocking.

Reactions: Chicity
I never heard the never got whipped shit but I often heard the "it means ignorant" shit when I was younger. Iirc it was literally defined that way in the dictionary for a time.

We stay letting white people select which part of our history they want to tell and how they want to tell it so this isn't shocking.
How are we letting the Caucasians define our history?

How are we letting the Caucasians define our history?

Who makes the history books, decides how its put in curriculums and taught in school?

They ultimately decide and have been deciding how that information is relayed.

And then we have cases like this where children left in these people's care are mislead and fed misinformation. Shit crazy.

man........i got a question.

why niggas on a forum but dont want to talk about everything?

why the fuck are we limiting the shit we can and should talk about?

gossip, chatty patty, or we only attack womenz and gays.

like it aint a world of other shit we can speak on.

i appreciate @Loquacious and @Cain and @Allah_U_Akbar (for getting past smut) @roi baptiste and even the edge of philly living @phillyransom for there attempts at threads.

only reason some of yall in the investment thread is cuz niggas in there actually making money.

fuck this.......

im bout to bring Dos threads back.

we need variety.

for niggas who claim to not be a monolith niggas stay wanting to have niggas agree or its corny.

hoes
@DOS_patos Thanks bruh, don't be scared to tag me next time.

Who makes the history books, decides how its put in curriculums and taught in school?

They ultimately decide and have been deciding how that information is relayed.

And then we have cases like this where children left in these people's care are mislead and fed misinformation. Shit crazy.
Oh, word. I had this same experience growing up. We only received a reflection of black history during February. Ofc, they focused on the same people i.e. Harriet Tubman, MLK, Sojourner Truth, etc. I honestly had to take it upon myself to unlearn what I was taught then gather my own information and educate myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.