Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister got me in a group text with about 4-5 other people. Everybody have the ability to click a reaction at a text except for me because I have an android. A nigga feel left out and abandoned because I don't know if they are laughing at my texts or not. This is some bs

0VmeOA9.gif
If you're on Android 11 you should be able to see and do reactions. My friend has a iphone and I can see when she reacts and I can react to her text

I know y'all know about the all white committee in Texas that's in charge of what information goes into America's textbooks, right? Last I heard, there were only 5 men on that committee...FIVE white men in charge of what information our children get in school!

They've been scrubbing the schoolbooks for yeeeears!

Two things they focus on to get rid of altogether...slavery and evolution

The second article is behind a pay wall...I'll try to find another one

My sister got me in a group text with about 4-5 other people. Everybody have the ability to click a reaction at a text except for me because I have an android. A nigga feel left out and abandoned because I don't know if they are laughing at my texts or not. This is some bs

0VmeOA9.gif
I have the 10 and it shows when my friends react but yea they still ne discriminating because of the text color lol.

oh naw dont get it twisted im not tryna disrespect anybody cuz I disagree with them... that aint my style or motive.

Some takes are way too trash to go unrecognized tho, and a temporary avi doesnt equate to disrespect to me. All jokes but if folks gonna be extra serious with it then forget it. Was just a random thought *shrugs*
You got a nomination?

False equivalency but iChuckled
Ion know bruh, a lot of peoples viewpoints be related to what they feel like they are forced into believing but really dont whole heartily believe. Which is fine until you self righteously condemn others cause they dont fit your viewpoint. A lot of body positive folks are only on that wave to force others to accept their body's that they are ashamed of. And the minute they actually become accepting of their body due to excercise or surgery. Alot of what they were saying goes out the window.

If a woman is thick, big, chubby, or what ever you wanna use. And is actually ok with her own size. They don't feel the need to force the viewpoint on others that their body and or way of life is something everyone should accept. Its obvious that she was struggling with low self esteem. And instead of dealing with it. She chose to condemn those that were.

But none of us are perfect or our fully actualized self. So I dont hold it against her, at the same time, call a spade a spade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back