Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to log in drunk and say some irreverent shit but it looks like I've been outclassed so...

200.gif

Nah, it’s understanding a unique dynamic.. I mean, ain’t like she can really hurt me. Professional sista, out in this white mans world. Tryna come up, having to be smart, calm, professional, correct, yada, yada, yada..ya mean..she come home, she tense, she hot, she heated. I ain’t done shit all day but fap and play video games or some shit. So ya mean, she walk in, talmbout the clothes ain’t washed or some shit, I go to make a excuse and she just snuff me. Ima eat that…ima ask her did that make her feel like a big woman..she gone snuff me again, then all her rage gone come out..she gone attack me like a cougar or a mountain lion…ima dodge and block them shits but never strike back..then when she just start pounded on me and damn near tears.

Ima grab her by the scruff of her neck but in the front, jam her up against the wall and tell her to take dem panties off and put them in my pocket..she gone feel the energy..she gone strip, ima fuck her in the laundry room, leave her spent, bring her some Roman noodles and a orange…den she gone pass out.

Ima go back in the den….play some fall out or Skyrim
😆

Nah, it’s understanding a unique dynamic.. I mean, ain’t like she can really hurt me. Professional sista, out in this white mans world. Tryna come up, having to be smart, calm, professional, correct, yada, yada, yada..ya mean..she come home, she tense, she hot, she heated. I ain’t done shit all day but fap and play video games or some shit. So ya mean, she walk in, talmbout the clothes ain’t washed or some shit, I go to make a excuse and she just snuff me. Ima eat that…ima ask her did that make her feel like a big woman..she gone snuff me again, then all her rage gone come out..she gone attack me like a cougar or a mountain lion…ima dodge and block them shits but never strike back..then when she just start pounded on me and damn near tears.

Ima grab her by the scruff of her neck but in the front, jam her up against the wall and tell her to take dem panties off and put them in my pocket..she gone feel the energy..she gone strip, ima fuck her in the laundry room, leave her spent, bring her some Roman noodles and a orange…den she gone pass out.

Sounds like a lotta red flags to low self esteem...

I was "house husband" during the pandemic...

Washed the clothes, cooked all the meals, washed all the dishes, took care of the kids, kept the house clean, ran to the market, finished some diy projects, like I took care of every conceivable house and home duty....

If you image yourself sitting around the house all day doing nuffin but jerking off and playing video games pissing your wife off....

That's low self esteem....

You gotta fuck her to feel like a man,??

...what did I just scroll past? Did that shyt happen...or was that another Germs fantasy? Lol

Morning shift posters....do yall have your music on full blast in your car driving to work?

If so...WHY?????

Lmaooooooo I’m crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back