Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

crying-feels.gif

Cry me a river nigga.

btw u started this shit. And YOU kno that.

You made me a monster.

Now u wanna pull receipts lookin for sympathy.

Fuck yo life nigga.

crying-feels.gif

Cry me a river nigga.

btw u started this shit. And YOU kno that.

You made me a monster.

Now u wanna pull receipts lookin for sympathy.

Fuck yo life nigga.

So you gonna continue to be on my dock thread to thread. Super heteronormativity on display for sure

My niece embarrassed because I was bumping Lil Uzi Vert's New Patek.

Lol I don't know how many times I gotta tell her I ain't bumping no old man bullshit.

Fuck I'm supposed to be listening to, the Isley Brothers? Gap Bad? Slave? Chic?

Lol next time I pick her ass up, I'ma play some JuiceWrld.
My students did that shit to me playing Pop Smoke.

Im like, “I dance better than all of you. I play what I want.”

Fucked their heads up today playing Fivio Foreign “Big Drip” and Moneybagg Yo.

My students did that shit to me playing Pop Smoke.

Im like, “I dance better than all of you. I play what I want.”

Fucked their heads up today playing Fivio Foreign “Big Drip” and Moneybagg Yo.

I ain't ever been one of those people that get stuck in the songs of their youth.

Life keeps moving forward, fuck I look like bumping the Ruff Ryders anthem in 2022?

I be listening to all types of current shit. They ain't have the internet when I was coming up, so while this shit here and I am here, I'ma enjoy all the music this era got.

I should fuck my niece head up and play some Yeat. Lol.

I don't understand why fake booty bitches be at the gym.

This bitch ass is colossal and distracting as fuck.

Like bih, you ain't gotta work out, go home.

Last edited:
That's a sign of low self-esteem
Nah, it’s understanding a unique dynamic.. I mean, ain’t like she can really hurt me. Professional sista, out in this white mans world. Tryna come up, having to be smart, calm, professional, correct, yada, yada, yada..ya mean..she come home, she tense, she hot, she heated. I ain’t done shit all day but fap and play video games or some shit. So ya mean, she walk in, talmbout the clothes ain’t washed or some shit, I go to make a excuse and she just snuff me. Ima eat that…ima ask her did that make her feel like a big woman..she gone snuff me again, then all her rage gone come out..she gone attack me like a cougar or a mountain lion…ima dodge and block them shits but never strike back..then when she just start pounded on me and damn near tears.

Ima grab her by the scruff of her neck but in the front, jam her up against the wall and tell her to take dem panties off and put them in my pocket..she gone feel the energy..she gone strip, ima fuck her in the laundry room, leave her spent, bring her some Roman noodles and a orange…den she gone pass out.

Ima go back in the den….play some fall out or Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back