Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the knowledge fam, you gone be my first follow on here.
I just repackaged a couple tweets...

Young_Michael_Scott_Shaking_Ed_Truck%27s_Hand.jpg

NYC traffic is war...... WAR!!!!! I say

It's always something traffic related that's gonna get to you. Don't matter if you're driving, walking or cycling. Total chaos.

I was crossing the street and had the right of way. As soon as I'm about to get to the other end some crazy driver starts driving on the bus lane and almost hits me. I was barking at this guy and saying "where the fuck you going?" He tried to drive away and avoid me but traffic was too heavy so I chased that motherfucker, found nice thick grey rectangular stone and threw it at the back window of his suv Cadillac. I was ready to fight. He wasn't tho and drove off of fear.

Fucking Uber and lyft drivers can't drive for shit. Always using the GPS to navigate.

I just repackaged a couple tweets...

Young_Michael_Scott_Shaking_Ed_Truck%27s_Hand.jpg
You saw the info, took it in, understood the context, saw an area where it could be applied, and then distributed in a way of correction that could not be deemed combative, condescending, or oneupmanship. And just the fact that you’re existing in a space where that info is available says a lot as well. All of that let me know that you have meaningful and substantive things to say and you’ll say it well.

no homo

It's always something traffic related that's gonna get to you. Don't matter if you're driving, walking or cycling. Total chaos.

I was crossing the street and had the right of way. As soon as I'm about to get to the other end some crazy driver starts driving on the bus lane and almost hits me. I was barking at this guy and saying "where the fuck you going?" He tried to drive away and avoid me but traffic was too heavy so I chased that motherfucker, found nice thick grey rectangular stone and threw it at the back window of his suv Cadillac. I was ready to fight. He wasn't tho and drove off of fear.

Fucking Uber and lyft drivers can't drive for shit. Always using the GPS to navigate.

I lost so many friends and acquaintances to NY streets it's crazy to think about.

I got hit twice at the same intersection in one year. The second time I flipped over the damn car but I somehow landed on my feet uninjured. I ran up to the car and was about to punch through the window on some incredible hulk adrenaline shit and at the last second realized it was a woman driving. I had to convert all that rage into a cursing out session but it didn't feel like enough. In retrospect I shoulda bust her in her shit regardless.

I lost so many friends and acquaintances to NY streets it's crazy to think about.

I got hit twice at the same intersection in one year. The second time I flipped over the damn car but I somehow landed on my feet uninjured. I ran up to the car and was about to punch through the window on some incredible hulk adrenaline shit and at the last second realized it was a woman driving. I had to convert all that rage into a cursing out session but it didn't feel like enough. In retrospect I shoulda bust her in her shit regardless.

Def woulda been justified

Old enough to practice what you preach.

Instead of trying to teach the kid something of value in the errors of their ways you just wanted to see him get punished cause your ego got bruised.
If THAT's what you took from it.....cool.

You think I was on a revenge mission cause a kid ran out the damn school without us knowing, dropping F bombs.

I'm glad some of you.....know what, never mind.

Which is why I don't drive unless I absolutely have too....and I NEVER drive in Manhattan.

You got hit before? Me too.. I got into 3 accidents driving my motorcycle and moped. 1st time I made a mistake and was driving beside a car. The driver had to make a right turn and never saw me. This van hit me. I got thrown off my bike but got right back up. It wasn't that bad of a hit. Driver stopped and asked if I was okay. He was about to call the cops but I said "I'm fine, don't sweat it" and drove away. The 2nd time I got thrown off was the same shit. I made the same mistake of driving besides a car. A brand new Honda accord didn't see me when making a left turn. I tried to stop but it was too late. He hit me and I flipped over and on his hood. He stopped asked if I was okay. I said I'm good. A few bumps, bruises, and scratches but I was good. He wanted to call the cops and file a report. I told him go ahead. But I'm out and drove away. The 3rd time was on the Pulaski bridge. This was my worst accident. I was drivin those Revel mopeds that you can rent anywhere in the 5 boroughs wherever it's parked. Those electric bikes don't go no more than 30. So I drove on the bike lane of the Pulaski bridge heading towards the 59th street Bridge. Another moped going Brooklyn bound side swipe me. I lost control and fell. I had no helmet on and fucked up my face. My face was scared by my cheek bone to my eye. You could see the white meat. I healed surprisingly well and people at work started calling me wolverine

The funny thing was, I was just a tag along right. I was with my friend who could actually play instruments and shit and he knew Prince. Friend was a guitar player. I was in Europe, probably to get away from a crazy bitch or something. This was during my years of not doing shit but wandering.

So Prince was like, "So what do you do?"

And me him the same age and shit but I didn't know how to respond to this pretty motherfucker with blush on his face asking me questions. Plus it's fucking Prince.

He looked annoyed and shit.

He said, "Are you a writer, a dancer, do you play any instruments?" With this sassy ass deep voice.

And I was like, " You know, I play a bit of everything like you." Like a nervous bitch. I ain't mean I was good like Prince, but that I can play a lot of instruments poorly like Paul McCartney.

This high yellow motherfucker gave me the nastiest look and then said.

"Can't nobody on this fucking planet can play like me baby."

Flipped his hair then walked off in his high heels like a bad bitch.
Rookie and Poster of the year….just give it to him now.

If THAT's what you took from it.....cool.

You think I was on a revenge mission cause a kid ran out the damn school without us knowing, dropping F bombs.

I'm glad some of you.....know what, never mind.

Kids say fuck. Did he leave school during dismissal or not?

Sounds like you were in your feelings cause you didn't have control of the situation. 🤷🏿‍♂️

The funny thing was, I was just a tag along right. I was with my friend who could actually play instruments and shit and he knew Prince. Friend was a guitar player. I was in Europe, probably to get away from a crazy bitch or something. This was during my years of not doing shit but wandering.

And me him the same age and shit but I didn't know how to respond to this pretty motherfucker with blush on his face asking me questions. Plus it's fucking Prince.

He said, "Are you a writer, a dancer, do you play any instruments?" With this sassy ass deep voice.

And I was like, " You know, I play a bit of everything like you." Like a nervous bitch. I ain't mean I was good like Prince, but that I can play a lot of instruments poorly like Paul McCartney.

Crying this is in the top 5 forum stories....

0574BEBD-48CE-4BE1-B9B0-65281A74CA17.gif

Kids say fuck. Did he leave school during dismissal or not?

Sounds like you were in your feelings cause you didn't have control of the situation. 🤷🏿‍♂️
They don't. Nor should they.

And let's say something happened to said kid, like running out of the building and gets hit by a car or runs into someone and injures them, and I didn't know cause he ran out. Guess who's liable for that shit?

Yeah.

Last edited:
They don't. Nor should they.

And let's say something happened to said kid, like running out of the building and gets hit by a car or runs into someone and injures them, and I didn't know cause he ran out. Guess who's liable for that shit?

Yeah.

They do.

And did he leave during dismissal or not?

You don't have to make up scenarios that have nothing to do with why you called his parents. You didn't call them out of concern for his well being you wanted him to get his comeuppance. You said as much already.

Doesn't he know I have access to his parents' info? If he didn't he'll find out tonight, I'm sure. I called his pops, and informed him of all of it.

Kids really aren't smart as deducing this things. Like, why would you do some shit, knowing you gotta come back the VERY NEXT DAY, or knowing I can get your parents on the horn before you even get home?

Whatever ass beatings and/or punishments may (or may not, who knows) befallen him today, he earned it.

All that cause he said fuck and ran off when you tried to stop him after already dismissing him.

Nah you just couldn't handle not being in control. It's not my kid or family under your care so it's whatever. Lie to yourself and be a hypocrite if you want. No one told you to post all that.

Thing is, I DIDN'T dismiss them. They're not dismissed till they leave the building. THAT was my point.

Lil' guy fucked up, went WAY past his boundaries, and you're trying to excuse the bullshit because I called his parents on it, offering some bullshit about "control" insteading of looking at said action about WHY I hadn't dismissed them yet.

Maybe you should've been on the phone with Pops, just to see if "control" was an issue, or if his actions and his mouth wasn't the real issue based on his father's reaction. Sucks that you're conceding to kids doing whatever they want, and not having to face consequences for their recklessness. Or are you just trying to come at me here.

You are hilarious, thinking you know my job better than I do.

If you still salty about the Raptors, just say so.

Thing is, I DIDN'T dismiss them. They're not dismissed till they leave the building. THAT was my point.

Lil' guy fucked up, went WAY past his boundaries, and you're trying to excuse the bullshit because I called his parents on it, offering some bullshit about "control" insteading of looking at said action about WHY I hadn't dismissed them yet.

Maybe you should've been on the phone with Pops, just to see if "control" was an issue, or if his actions and his mouth wasn't the real issue based on his father's reaction. Sucks that you're conceding to kids doing whatever they want, and not having to face consequences for their recklessness. Or are you just trying to come at me here.

You are hilarious, thinking you know my job better than I do.

If you still salty about the Raptors, just say so.

Teacher Chronicles:

During dismissal today, a kid decides he wants to shout out, "who the FUCK is _______?"

I made the entire class stop in the stairwell and gave that person a chance to come clean
....already knowing who's voice that was. Well, the one kid I knew did it, literally ran out the building, past my other HR teacher, thinking I couldn't do anything to him once he was gone.

Doesn't he know I have access to his parents' info? If he didn't he'll find out tonight, I'm sure. I called his pops, and informed him of all of it.

Kids really aren't smart as deducing this things. Like, why would you do some shit, knowing you gotta come back the VERY NEXT DAY, or knowing I can get your parents on the horn before you even get home?

Whatever ass beatings and/or punishments may (or may not, who knows) befallen him today, he earned it. He needs to learn:

1) You don't leave the building till I dismiss you.

2) You ain't grown, so them words shouldn't be in your vocab.

Oh well.

You don't leave the building till I dismiss you.

Seems to be a disconnect. Like I said it's not my kid or my fam.

🤷🏿‍♂️

You got hit before? Me too.. I got into 3 accidents driving my motorcycle and moped. 1st time I made a mistake and was driving beside a car. The driver had to make a right turn and never saw me. This van hit me. I got thrown off my bike but got right back up. It wasn't that bad of a hit. Driver stopped and asked if I was okay. He was about to call the cops but I said "I'm fine, don't sweat it" and drove away. The 2nd time I got thrown off was the same shit. I made the same mistake of driving besides a car. A brand new Honda accord didn't see me when making a left turn. I tried to stop but it was too late. He hit me and I flipped over and on his hood. He stopped asked if I was okay. I said I'm good. A few bumps, bruises, and scratches but I was good. He wanted to call the cops and file a report. I told him go ahead. But I'm out and drove away. The 3rd time was on the Pulaski bridge. This was my worst accident. I was drivin those Revel mopeds that you can rent anywhere in the 5 boroughs wherever it's parked. Those electric bikes don't go no more than 30. So I drove on the bike lane of the Pulaski bridge heading towards the 59th street Bridge. Another moped going Brooklyn bound side swipe me. I lost control and fell. I had no helmet on and fucked up my face. My face was scared by my cheek bone to my eye. You could see the white meat. I healed surprisingly well and people at work started calling me wolverine

Yo when I had my motorcycle I lived in williamsburg - those hasids would purposely try to run me off the road on a regular basis in those damn minivans. Hated those fuckers.

When the city impounded that bike I didn't even try to get that shit back. Riding a motorcycle in NYC is a death sentence. I miss it now though since it live in the burbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back