Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told my personal trainer I loss 10 pounds, he was happy.

My spiritual advisor gave me some mantra to use to fall asleep earlier.

Then we looked at my birth chart and shit.

I don't believe in half of this shit but my spiritual advisor be surrounded by bad bitches and if you are surrounded by bad bitches you doing something right in your life. It also helps that the motherfucker looks like a taller version of prime Prince.

I met Prince in 88 in Europe during the Lovesexy Tour and that was a pretty motherfucker. Sassy too. Didn't look anybody directly in the eye unless he had to. He had mad bad bitch energy.

How much you paying him for this?

Man, so it's like this.

You can get your birth chart done for as high as 300 by an astrologer.

I know a guy on Fivver that will do shit like spells and shit for 50. He's real cool too.

I pay my guy like 300 a month, he got some people paying him like 2K a month, since he be with them for a whole week doing shit. I have him come in and do tarot, smudging, I Ching, Kabbalah, he do all types of shit. I really pay him just to come hang out and talk esoteric shit with me probably once a month.

Bro..do you know how bad I wanna eat pussy right now. I’m not even horny, not even horny. But if I could have a hot good smelling, hint of salty tasting pussy in my face right now. I don’t even wanna fuck, I just wanna eat some pussy. I wanna eat pussy tonight before I got to bed. Take a deep whiff and inhale it…

sometimes I just stare off into the distance a think of how bad I wanna smell some pussy
View attachment 843683

y’all can think what y’all want
Predator talk

Told my personal trainer I loss 10 pounds, he was happy.

My spiritual advisor gave me some mantra to use to fall asleep earlier.

Then we looked at my birth chart and shit.

I don't believe in half of this shit but my spiritual advisor be surrounded by bad bitches and if you are surrounded by bad bitches you doing something right in your life. It also helps that the motherfucker looks like a taller version of prime Prince.

I met Prince in 88 in Europe during the Lovesexy Tour and that was a pretty motherfucker. Sassy too. Didn't look anybody directly in the eye unless he had to. He had mad bad bitch energy.

LMAOOOOO @ the random prince story

Keep doin u homie

LMAOOOOO @ the random prince story

Keep doin u homie

The funny thing was, I was just a tag along right. I was with my friend who could actually play instruments and shit and he knew Prince. Friend was a guitar player. I was in Europe, probably to get away from a crazy bitch or something. This was during my years of not doing shit but wandering.

So Prince was like, "So what do you do?"

And me him the same age and shit but I didn't know how to respond to this pretty motherfucker with blush on his face asking me questions. Plus it's fucking Prince.

He looked annoyed and shit.

He said, "Are you a writer, a dancer, do you play any instruments?" With this sassy ass deep voice.

And I was like, " You know, I play a bit of everything like you." Like a nervous bitch. I ain't mean I was good like Prince, but that I can play a lot of instruments poorly like Paul McCartney.

This high yellow motherfucker gave me the nastiest look and then said.

"Can't nobody on this fucking planet can play like me baby."

Flipped his hair then walked off in his high heels like a bad bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back