Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know me well enough to know that if I was gay I wouldn’t be in the closet
That's what's been throwing me off. You seem confident enough to own it yet...here we are🤷🏿‍♂️

It's like you straddle this line of what should be accepted as a heterosexual male but.....I'm a let it be

That's what's been throwing me off. You seem confident enough to own it yet...here we are🤷🏿‍♂️

It's like you straddle this line of what should be accepted as a heterosexual male but.....I'm a let it be
Fam..I’m so straight I could fuck a dude and my level of straightness would over power the gay make it heterosexual sex..ima super straight, Vegeta would clock it over 9000

lol..that’s how y’all think of sexuality

Shit, I know what's going on. They wild, shit's outta control, now that the violence is occurring more & more downtown, north side etc in per se white neighbourhoods, & election season coming up the spotlight magnified right now.

I was more so talking about living in the Burbs vs. living in the City now. The violence that happens is pretty the same violence that's been goin down since I been living. You always gotta keep your head on a swivel no matter if you out here bending block's or just a regular school kid etc.

It's just that now it done got so wild that you might have to have a pole on you just to go to the gas station or grocery store
U right ...

No matter what I’m keeping the condo downtown though

that’s super gay actually but ok
Bro..do you know how bad I wanna eat pussy right now. I’m not even horny, not even horny. But if I could have a hot good smelling, hint of salty tasting pussy in my face right now. I don’t even wanna fuck, I just wanna eat some pussy. I wanna eat pussy tonight before I got to bed. Take a deep whiff and inhale it…

sometimes I just stare off into the distance a think of how bad I wanna smell some pussy
1653064737379.gif

y’all can think what y’all want

germs doesn’t strike me as gay at all..and I like to think I’mstupid great at reading ppl.,,he’s just very comfortable and confident and recognizes humans are humans and there’s no weirdo shit needed to be attached to it 🤷‍♂️

On another note... who the fuck decided that pressing the button down should make the car window open all the goddamn way? What lazy asshole needed that feature and why do I have to suffer for it every time I want to crack the window a little bit?
Doesn't that only happen if you press all the way or is that removed on the newer cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back