Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are like downtown Atlanta. Now if you know more specifically where you will be, I can give you more lounges/bars to go to. You into cigar lounges?

The BQE Restaurant & Lounge
262 Edgewood Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 996-6159 https://g.co/kgs/EKBezg

Boogalou Restaurant & Lounge
239 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 464-7705 https://g.co/kgs/QynZMz

Frost Bistro
281 Peters St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
(404) 963-5495 https://g.co/kgs/PciKma

Mangos Caribbean Restaurant
180 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 698-3992 https://g.co/kgs/YfA3dD

Cigar City Club ( 20 minutes north of Atlanta) I went this past weekend and really enjoyed myself
(404) 843-8826

Thank ya. Naw, no cigar lounges. I will be staying in the downtown area but will have a ride to move so if the spot is worth it, I could possibly drive to it. Ill put in effort for good food, lol. I did see that mango's spot as I was searching for hotels.

Any dispensaries with eddibles. Even though I dont really need more but might see what yall have.

Lol wow okay. But maybe she was born that way. Labia looks different for all women lol. It's just extra skin kinda folded up lol. I dont eat meat and even when i did i didn't eat roast beef lol. That's fucked up...yall out here telling females they got Arby's sandwich coochi. And does it indicate being ran through though?

I was trying to find the female version of this

But build your version of a "pretty pussy "

learned years ago niggas don’t know shit about vaginas. Women push out whole babies and pussy be tight still

Thank ya. Naw, no cigar lounges. I will be staying in the downtown area but will have a ride to move so if the spot is worth it, I could possibly drive to it. Ill put in effort for good food, lol. I did see that mango's spot as I was searching for hotels.

Any dispensaries with eddibles. Even though I dont really need more but might see what yall have.
Weed is not legal here. But I know where you can get good bud from. People sell edibles but it's a hit or miss. ( Delta 8 is legal here...alternative and i like the gummies) DM me and I will link you. I do know one spot ...not in Atlanta ( it's a smoke shop) that is like a dispensary but they gotta know you and it real discreet like( it's 20 minutes south of Atlanta).

Also you said spots you should check out in the day. What are you into? Tons of spots...but kinda depends on what you into I think. Like I personally think the museums here are dope. Alot of cultural museums( even a Trap museum) But you may not be into that.

If your an active person. Taking a day to ride a bike through the belt line is cool.

Um if you a sneaker head...checking out Walter's downtown is essential. Just a downtown sneaker store that is historic. Um I haven’t been in a minute but Underground ATL is a downtown shopping area. These things are kinda touristy though. Aquarium and world of coca cola , Tour of CNN. The Battery...not in the downtown area..but a nice shopping area with like different activities and shit to do.

Last edited:
It amazes me how people clock out from a 12hr shift...and then spend 20+ mins still talkin to their coworkers.

I ain't got time for all that. Once I clock out...I'M OUT!
Bruh, when I was working 12 hour shifts, I didn’t want to talk to nobody after I clocked out. First I was mad that I had to work 12 hours shifts and second, I just wanted to go home and go to bed.

Bruh, when I was working 12 hour shifts, I didn’t want to talk to nobody after I clocked out. First I was mad that I had to work 12 hours shifts and second, I just wanted to go home and go to bed.

I came in 6:45am. These mofos from night shift had their stuffed packed up...lookin like they about to leave...only to be chit chattin and keke'ing...
wit the morning shift folks coming in...well beyond they were suppose to leave.

And they was loud af...MAN SHUT ALL THAT DAMN NOISE! It's too early for that shyt! As you can see...I'm not a morning person.

For anyone that knows....all white parties mean all white shoes or can I rock some PG13's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back