Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left a consultation for laser eye surgery and they dilated my pupils and it’s BRIGHT AS FUCK even with shades on

this shit crazy I had stuff to do now I gotta scrap everything lol

I almost fell out taking out the garbage
Did they give you those black shades?

BTW how bad is your vision that you're looking into laser eye surgery? Just curious

Did they give you those black shades?

BTW how bad is your vision that you're looking into laser eye surgery? Just curious
Nah I had my own sunglasses

last I checked as a kid my vision was 20/40

but apparently I have astigmatism in my right eye

my vision is shit but I don’t need glasses to live day to day but just to read letters and numbers far away

looking at a TV screen the picture isn’t going to be as detailed as it could be if I don’t wear glasses to watch

they Showed me what my vision would look like after the surgery and it made me really excited

i might cry lol

Nah I had my own sunglasses

last I checked as a kid my vision was 20/40

but apparently I have astigmatism in my right eye

my vision is shit but I don’t need glasses to live day to day but just to read letters and numbers far away

looking at a TV screen the picture isn’t going to be as detailed as it could be if I don’t wear glasses to watch

they Showed me what my vision would look like after the surgery and it made me really excited

i might cry lol
Whole post is hilarious

You blind bruh and that's ok. Vanity got a nigga out here thinking they living they best life because they can pick Hulk from Antman at 20 ft away

I'm sure all that squinting got you looking like Naomi Osaka

Anybody know some spots to hit up in Atlanta? Food places for sure. Some bars or lounges as well. No clubs. Also any place I should see during the day.

My house is becoming so bare. It's surreal

Somethings I should have thrown out yrs ago. Somethings I'm reluctant to take down as I don't know if I'll ever hang/display them again. Lotta memories, good and ill

I'm trying to keep every scrape of paper my kids every scribbled on lol. But I know damn well they don't care about old as rhymes and math problems

My house is becoming so bear. It's surreal

Somethings I should have thrown out yrs ago. Somethings I'm reluctant to take down as I don't know if I'll ever hang/display them again. Lotta memories, good and ill

I'm trying to keep every scrape of paper my kids every scribbled on lol. But I know damn well they don't care about old as rhymes and math problems
Cheer up b..brighter times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back