Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only heard double entendres with these. Especially the second bar.
For the cam

run and shoot is something you do in basketball

it also is referencing what him and his homies do

also, run and shoot is a play in football, (no basketball)

For kiss

there’s the physical point of view from the bar, blowing your brains to the front

seeing if when I do what I want, can you still think straight since now you been exposing for fronting

seeing if you willing to keep frontin, now that you see how real it can get

For the cam

run and shoot is something you do in basketball

it also is referencing what him and his homies do

also, run and shoot is a play in football, (no basketball)

For kiss

there’s the physical point of view from the bar, blowing your brains to the front

seeing if when I do what I want, can you still think straight since now you been exposing for fronting

seeing if you willing to keep frontin, now that you see how real it can get
The underline for the cam bar, I dont think that is it. The first two mentions are correct. The third entendre is that "Run and Shoot" was a 24/7 gym to play basket ball. We had one in maryland but they been closed down.

For the kiss bar, I dont think it had anything to do with fronting. I have to listen to that verse again. Been a while.

The underline for the cam bar, I dont think that is it. The first two mentions are correct. The third entendre is that "Run and Shoot" was a 24/7 gym to play basket ball. We had one in maryland but they been closed down.

For the kiss bar, I dont think it had anything to do with fronting. I have to listen to that verse again. Been a while.
Run in shoot was a popular play on madden with Vick on the cover, bone crusher from ATL

And I remember that shit cause it stood out to me. I was 17 playing madden against my lil cousin and his friends, and these niggaz had Vick and stayed in the run and shoot offense.

Meanwhile I’m heated yelling at them to play football like it’s pose to be played..them Lil niggaz toasted me with that shotgun spread shit

@Sony Montana I can't get off this sparkling water kick. Bought a soda stream. You done started some shit.
Lmao ay man I was drinking all the flavored sparkling ones and I couldn’t stop and it felt unhealthy

I’m like these natural sweeteners gotta be bad for you if you drink a lot lol

I had to switch to regular water after awhile because I was psyching myself out

I now only drink one sparkling a day instead of like 4 lol

sooner or later when somebody tells you they drink soda you gonna look at them in disgust lol

I be looking at nutrition facts and I was like damn man we was really ODin on the sugar

Lmao ay man I was drinking all the flavored sparkling ones and I couldn’t stop and it felt unhealthy

sooner or later when somebody tells you they drink soda you gonna look at them in disgust lol

I be looking at nutrition facts and I was like damn man we was really ODin on the sugar

Aspartame and Sucralose are the most popular artificial sweeteners. I believe it was reported at one point that they could cause health problems, but that was only if you drank a lot of that stuff.

Had a ginger beer the other day while eating some Caribbean food and shit had me like
1651591724259.gif

With all that sugar. But its a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back