Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam i understand why people be getting prime deliveries every week, they be staying with the deals
So im running out of body wash, thinking ok let me run right down the street to walmart and cop. But i go to amazon just looking at random shit and find a deal for 4 pack of 24oz for $20.00. I usually get dove which is like $5-6 a bottle

This is crazy. That smiling meme girl committed suicide

1651701205424.png
She just had her 16th birthday and had her prom

So many times it's a person that's always looking happy. People need to know there's always help

Lol glad you got some assistance. And if you ever need more help let me know. I do Training and Development professionally. I can even make your presentations for you.
Thank you, and thank you for that offer. I'm seeing know having those skills is an asset!

This is crazy. That smiling meme girl committed suicide

View attachment 832630
She just had her 16th birthday and had her prom

So many times it's a person that's always looking happy. People need to know there's always help
The mother began training Posey as a contortionist from the time she was three months old
She wasn't even living, her mother was living through her.

Jus finished new ozark ep 1.

If i fuckin hear nas illmatic 1 mo FUCKING time...

busta-rhymes-stressedut.gif

For anyone that knows....all white parties mean all white shoes or can I rock some PG13's?
When I went to my first and only all white party, I wore all white. Really depends on the host of yhe party. Just do all white to keep with the theme. But it will be hard to keep your clothes to stay spotless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back