Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another downside about getting old you gotta see doctors all the time and half the time you don't know what the fuck they specialize in. And Men's Health ain't ever talked about.

I was 35 when I first heard about urology. I was like "oh there's a doctor for dicks, shit as long as the motherfucker get hard, and I ain't pissing lava, I don't need that shit."

I turn 45, I need to see the urologist. I got my bruised my shit, busted a damn blood vessel fucking with gas station pills and a stripper. My shit was turning blue and I thought it was gonna fall off. My general doctor recommended I see a urologist since I might need surgery to repair my unit.

(Gas station pills used to have the real shit in there, make your heart skip a beat if you take too much.)

I was like damn, do I want a man to touch my dick or a woman? What if a motherfucker gotta hold my shit? I don't want a man to hold my dick in his hands gloves or not.

I picked a female urologist, the cutest one I can find. She was Indian, looked about 35. I went there, I told her I had some bruising and a busted blood vessel.

She kneeled down and like cupped my shit and something about the latex and how she hold my shit was a turn on. I started thinking about all types of disgusting shit prevent me from getting aroused. But then she started talking and her breath hit my shit. I was looking at her mouth and started imagining all types of acts I wanted to do with her.

My soldier stood at attention and then she rolled her eyes at me and said "It looks fine to me, put some ice on it."

Went to the doctor to get my lil man fixed, left with 800 mg ibuprofen and a latex fetish.

Old niggas nasty man

Where the fuck she live that they don't???

Shit, we almost got busted for truancy several times my senior year for leaving school to go eat at the coney spot on 6 mile and Wyoming.
Clark County School District has it's own police force out here and I've personally witnessed Phoenix cops running up on kids for smoking and truancy.

Shit, we almost got busted for truancy several times my senior year for leaving school to go eat at the coney spot on 6 mile and Wyoming.
Clark County School District has it's own police force out here and I've personally witnessed Phoenix cops running up on kids for smoking and truancy.

That truancy shit doesn't exist here. I don’t think I know anyone who ever got pulled up on by police for skipping class. They don't got more important shit to do?

That truancy shit doesn't exist here. I don’t think I know anyone who ever got pulled up on by police for skipping class. They don't got more important shit to do?

Never knew what that shyt was until I saw it on tv.

Mofos skipped everyday wit no fuccs. Police didn't care. School would just let the parents know. Or when you do come back...you either get ISS...detention...suspension (depending how many times you got counted being out).

This is more about the schools using the police to issue fines for student misbehavior.

Never knew what that shyt was until I saw it on tv.

Mofos skipped everyday wit no fuccs. Police didn't care. School would just let the parents know. Or when you do come back...you either get ISS...detention...suspension (depending how many times you got counted being out).

Yup. This is exactly how it was when I was in school.

This is more about the schools using the police to issue fines for student misbehavior.

Truancy is an actual crime enforced by the cops. Same for underage smoking (possession of tobacco product by a minor). Both are citations issued by the cops, what's is she not clear about? This shit makes no sense to me 'cause I grew up with it.

Truancy is an actual crime enforced by the cops. Same for underage smoking (possession of tobacco product by a minor). Both are citations issued by the cops, what's is she not clear about? This shit makes no sense to me 'cause I grew up with it.

Ok maybe you should at least try to skim the thread or article before you continue talking about it.

Ok maybe you should at least try to skim the thread or article before you continue talking about it.

I did.

Again, as someone that grew up with this, and we're talking 30-40 years ago, none of this is news. It ain't surprising in the least. Maybe it is to her 'cause she just found out about it, but coming up through the 70's and 80's, this shit was common. I mean, the only thing I never heard of was a school being able to fine a student; that shit's weird. But not the cops doing it; that's just how it was.

I mean, shit, we had a uniformed DPD cop that patrolled the hallways of my high school (and as far as I know, all Detroit high schools had one). He had his own office inside the school and everything. He could issue citations, arrest you if you were really fucking up, and anything else a beat cop could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back