Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again. I don’t care words change.

Folks are using the word incorrectly to try and sound cool. When its just you like anime. That don’t make you a damn nerd.

the word faggot is used today as a derogatory term, but it once described a bundle of sticks used for burning… the word silly, wench, nice etc all meant something different back then and have totally changed meaning over time…

so yeah, you should care words change...complaining about it is stupid.

the word faggot is used today as a derogatory term, but it once described a bundle of sticks used for burning… the word silly, wench, nice etc all meant something different back then and have totally changed meaning over time…

so yeah, you should care words change...complaining about it is stupid.

Ugh

Well don’t use their culture to get your nerd on.

What does that mean bro? Look man this is just like black lbgqt black athletes black fathers black owned business. If youre ok with all those things why no understanding for this.

black oeople wanna cosplay without being called ghetto. They wanna discuss their social issues with folks who look like them.

Folks be the life of the party and everybody love when they around

but wanna call themselves nerds because they play video games and watch anime.

lmao

It was an insult but now it’s cool.

I guess the word nigga is next right? And yea I took a huge leap on this word

Grouch

You ain’t bring no weed back from the islands man? You ain’t even foreign no more smh

the hell kinda life you think im living bruh? Weed aint even legal in Bermuda yet.. you think im bout to carry some herb on a plane into another fuckin country?

:foh5:

lol unless you got know which Jersey dispensaries are open to folks tomorrow you can sit this one out 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back