Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed them the tweet, and they said they have to see it on the site.

I screenshotted the page before it refreshed though. You might be able to trick them with that.

View attachment 821753View attachment 821753
Tried to do it online. They said they couldn't do it because it needs to be available to immediately purchase. Since it's not available anymore on gamestop the price match wont happen with bestbuy

I could try saving the picture and just showing someone at the store to see if I can get it

So apparently, a Blerd is a real thing. (Black Nerd)

Why? Is a black nerd, white nerd and Asian nerd different?

Also, I see the definition of the word NERD has changed

same reason why blacks person white person and Asian person are different. Mainstream need community is racist and weird the black nerds don’t wanna hear stuff like black cosplay not being accurate or adding ghetto to it

same reason why blacks person white person and Asian person are different. Mainstream need community is racist and weird the black nerds don’t wanna hear stuff like black cosplay not being accurate or adding ghetto to it

Being a nerd is just that. No need to add anything to it because it doesn’t need it.

Folks out here walking around bared faced n shit too. I noticed in the airport mad folks walking out the bathroom without washing their hands. Yall nigga just asking for another pandemic

View attachment 821775
Not gonna hold you, when I wear shades I don’t wear a mask

i already have a hat on so the mask, hat, and mask combo looks crazy lol

not trying to get Ryan coogler’d

I went to the doctor today to get my HRT shot.

I been on testerone since I was 30. Used to have to get the shit from some shady Mexican doctor. Had to fly to California, drive all the way to Mexico, pick the shit up, and inject your damn self.

Or you have to be into all that hardcore bodybuilding, powerlifting shit and have a plug.

Now you got all these anti aging clinics and male health doctors. The shit is great.

I got the hormone levels of a 14 year old boy that just discovered the curves of a woman's body.

If you over 30, your testerone drops each year anyway, might as well shoot up. Men be suffering from depression, dick can't get up, ya T levels be low

You wanna enjoy your 40s and 50s and 60s, the secret is testerone. The shit is the super soldier serum, I am telling you. You don't need nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back