Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women in today's music game don't "have" to do anything. As much as social media has fucked up somethings one good thing is that it's given alot of artists direct reach to their audience. So there's artists who do choose the route of a more sexualized image and get success and there's others who have very successful careers without doing that as well. It is absolutely a choice and not a requirement.

Also trying to use a teenage Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera as a comparison when if you go back and look you can clearly see the media and their coverage of them led to their images becoming more sexual actually leans more into the point that its what consumers want as opposed to it being forced. I mean people were in interviews asking a 16 year old Britney Spears about her breast size and if she was a virgin. That's not the choice of the artists, that's the media feeding the public interest in the sexualizing of female artists.

Smh. Those 2 definitely came into my mind.

Are you familiar with any of those pop stars?

Based on that article, it seems those are songs from each of the artist latest albums.

I can tell you for a fact that dua, ariana, camila, and demi have sex in their music even if the posted videos did not show that. I have heard some of their singles before. Hits will be played any where at any moment. Not familiar with the other artist except for taylor.

Pop music will majority of time have a bigger reach than rnb. Pop music is generally played more for the up beat and catch cheesy tunes. So why compare the level of "famous" between the two?

Why do you ignore all of us saying, yes, the industry pushes sex but they are not the only reason we see it?
I’m saying when it comes to getting into that top tier of success and fame, the industry only pushes sex with black women. White women can have multiple lanes and get there. In addition, the sex that’s pushed is hyper sexual when compared to white artists that choose the sexual lane. The videos show this.

Why do y’all ignore this?

It’s whatever though, y’all have your opinions and those that agree with me have ours.

Bruh they was on one last night... The whole last night was crazy.....I was watching like 3 Different broadcasts last night. Shit was wild af
Watching Harrison right now dont have an interest in sewing the Ryan fight in its entirety because whike he was committed to knocking dudes head off dude was committed to holding grabbing that shit was ugly

Watching Harrison right now dont have an interest in sewing the Ryan fight in its entirety because whike he was committed to knocking dudes head off dude was committed to holding grabbing that shit was ugly
Harrison was a surgeon last night. I need to see numbers to see who was more accurate him or GGG..

But jabs and precision punching was on high display all day

Harrison was a surgeon last night. I need to see numbers to see who was more accurate him or GGG..

But jabs and precision punching was on high display all day
I want to see Harrison fight Bud if Bud ever move up… I think that fight would be entertaining as hell..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back