Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have posted this before but the lady from Bad Vegan deserves everything that happened to her

ppl gotta start seeing the plays and stop being gullible

Might have posted this before but the lady from Bad Vegan deserves everything that happened to her

ppl gotta start seeing the plays and stop being gullible

She was in so deep she didn't know what to do with herself. She gave dude so much money she had to see it through. He took so much so easily he didn't know when to cut and run.

A mess.

She was in so deep she didn't know what to do with herself. She gave dude so much money she had to see it through. He took so much so easily he didn't know when to cut and run.

A mess.
LOL I’m almost done w episode 3 and I’m embarrassed for ole girl the fact that she s acting totally blameless is infuriating

That Jeffrey Chodorow guy seems cool though ..u owe me 2 mil then get me tied up in some bs
My young wolves gonna see you

Mans at the drive thru wrote his number on my receipt. Ya girl look a mess and still pullin em

hair-flip-rihanna.gif

Mane you'd think he'd explain it. Hate to make that ride down there
My fault brotha. The origin was so dumb,I didn't think it was worth repeating but apparently, according to Germs, Ms. Scandalust has my nose wide open because I react positively or I've commented on her positive postings she makes daily in this thread.

So when you did it yesterday, I guess she also had your nose wide open as well.

My fault brotha. The origin was so dumb,I didn't think it was worth repeating but apparently, according to Germs, Ms. Scandalust has my nose wide open because I react positively or I've commented on her positive postings she makes daily in this thread.

So when you did it yesterday, I guess she also had your nose wide open as well.
👍🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back