Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teacher Chronicles, Entry #4680:

For some odd reason, one of these lil girls thought it was a good idea to bring LIQUOR to the school.

I’d almost expect that in HS, but from 6th graders….😔🤨🧐😢

Not even the 8th graders got that much balls to try this.

Somebody need to padlock their LQ cabinet, or stash that shit in their bedrooms from now on. This is some DCS-worthy shit here.

I would joke and say, “where’s mine”, (cause the universe knows I could use some) but this one ain’t for the funnies right now….

Last edited:

For some odd reason, one of these lil girls thought it was a good idea to bring LIQUOR to the school.

Somebody need to padlock their LQ cabinet, or stash that shit in their bedrooms from now on. This is some DCS-worthy shit here.

I would joke and say, “where’s mine”, but this one ain’t for the funnies right now….

Yeah niggas in the 8th grade was doing that shyt back in the day.

I knew it had to be liquor b/c the shyt was in a Scope mouthwash bottle and they was sharing it wit each other. Lol

Mans at the drive thru wrote his number on my receipt. Ya girl look a mess and still pullin em

hair-flip-rihanna.gif

Are you going to actually call him though?

I would joke and say, “where’s mine”, (cause the universe knows I could use some) but this one ain’t for the funnies right now….

Are they problem kids? If not getting child services involved for that IMO is way too much.

They been doing their thing long b4 Beyoncé. But from what I understand she did personally requested them to be on her tour tho.

The 1st vid I saw of them was years ago...

All I needed was a simple answer Sir...it was easier to ask about them dancing for Beyonce b/c it's what they're widely known for

Anyhoo... just couldn't recall their name...I get them mixed up with some other choreographers

these kids in elementary smoke vapes all the time… wild ish

Anticipation be the worse. Mentally you can tell yourself that it’s gone be what it’s gone be. You can focus on the now, you can do all these mental gymnastics to not think about some shit. But everyday that passes while you’re waiting. Physically shit just feels like your skeleton wants to jump outta ya skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back