Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I posted was the simplistic way of describing that shit. But ima do this one time for y’all.

If someone calls you a nigger and you are insulted. It is because what the word nigger represents, what it represented, a word that means you are inferior. Sub Consciously and overtly this society tries to make black people feel inferior. To a large degree it has worked. It’s broadcasted in how black behave in American society with balling out and always behaving like we need to prove oursellves. In that, calling you a nigger insults you, not because you are a nigger, but you believe that you are less than. It’s triggers that sub conscious belief. I’m not explaining the depths of shit to you niggaz no more.

Nigga this is not deep I’ve heard this shit 15 years ago on Facebook. The insult don’t upset me because I feel inferior it’s because that person thinks I’m inferior and acted on it. It’s two sides to an insult bruh. That dude who beat that white old man for calling him a nigga in your state I doubt he felt inferior

Nigga this is not deep I’ve heard this shit 15 years ago on Facebook. The insult don’t upset me because I feel inferior it’s because that person thinks I’m inferior and acted on it. It’s two sides to an insult bruh. That dude who beat that white old man for calling him a nigga in your state I doubt he felt inferior
Why you care what they think?

If you came up on a bag and strolling down a street and a one legged white homeless midget asked you for a dollar and you said no, and he called you a nigga, coming up off a bag and chilling, you’d look at him and simply say fuck off you one legged cracker. You wouldn’t get upset, cause in no way you’d feel inferior to that person. You don’t care what they think, so in any instance if you don’t care what they think, there’s no power to the insult. They aren’t triggering feels of inferiority.

he snuff that old man cause he felt like with that insult that old man thought he was better than him, that triggered his feelings of inferiority and that became anger which led to violence.Y’all really be arguing against basic psychology

Why you care what they think?

If you came up on a bag and strolling down a street and a one legged white homeless midget asked you for a dollar and you said no, and he called you a nigga, coming up off a bag and chilling, you’d look at him and simply say fuck off you one legged cracker. You wouldn’t get upset, cause in no way you’d feel inferior to that person. You don’t care what they think, so in any instance if you don’t care what they think, there’s no power to the insult. They aren’t triggering feels of inferiority.

he snuff that old man cause he felt like with that insult that old man thought he was better than him, that triggered his feelings of inferiority and that became anger which led to violence.Y’all really be arguing against basic psychology

Alright you got it bro. Nobody would be insulted if you didn’t care what people think sounds good but that’s not realistic. Women don’t like being called bitch so if they react they must be one is an argument that can come from this pov

Alright you got it bro. Nobody would be insulted if you didn’t care what people think sounds good but that’s not realistic. Women don’t like being called bitch so if they react they must be one is an argument that can come from this pov
You looking at things from right or wrong, I’m just stating what is. I have insecurities and shit, I’m aware of what triggers me in part is because of those insecurities. It is what it is, its human.

I used to be an uncaring piece of shit, I’m insecure about my ability to be a honest good person. When people insult that attribute I feel insulted. But it’s all on me, not them, I believe it. Niggaz here call me gay cause I make suspect jokes. I ain’t gay, ion care, call me gay all day, fuck you,..lol, I’ll make it even more suspect jokes just to fuck wit you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back