Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These idiots internalizing the Future Ciara Russell Wilson shit

Shit comes of as gay it like some dudes are calling out their preference in men shits weird... then you have the clucks who act like they aren't complicit in the narratives

The street coon is who many like to pattern themselves after..

Russ is corny but thats utterly meaningless

I was watching The Pivot, and Channing Crowder did not understand why Ciara chose Russ over Future. All b/c he felt Russ is corny. Smh. I dont get the Russ hate...AT ALL.

A family man.

A Christian man.

Does good in the community.

Loves his wife

Both he and Ciara have been blessed as a family and their business ventures

And yet...folks are actually upset that she's wit him instead of Future?? To a Lotta women...Russ is that guy they deemed as being " Too Nice"...b/c they so use to dealing wit ain't shyt niggas. Shyt is asinine.

I was watching The Pivot, and Channing Crowder did not understand why Ciara chose Russ over Future. All b/c he felt Russ is corny. Smh. I dont get the Russ hate...AT ALL.

A family man.

A Christian man.

Does good in the community.

Loves his wife

Both he and Ciara have been blessed as a family and their business ventures

And yet...folks are actually upset that she's wit him instead of Future?? To a Lotta women...Russ is that guy they deemed as being " Too Nice"...b/c they so use to dealing wit ain't shyt niggas. Shyt is asinine.
That’s the thing I don’t get. You can see he genuinely loves Ciara. But since he ain’t out there like Future, he is getting played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back