Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo3 was a star in the making

Bruh music is great. Damn shame I lived im Dallas to Arlington to Fort Worth and never heard of him.

Read the esay and share ..

This shit is eerily right on time because

This white chick with a shitty disposition was the cause of this dude getting fired... hes been putting up with her bullshit on the daily but he told her about herself and left because he was fed up....

Man i just saw a video of the two kids playing with a gun on a live the kid killed her family member and herself after the shock it seems...
The parents, adults whomever should be stoned .. this doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but this didn look like a gun that any one with good intentions has "whatever that means"

I randomly saw it cuz i was looking for something else and saw the name of the girl in the hash tag and checked it out....

Read the esay and share ..

This shit is eerily right on time because

This white chick with a shitty disposition was the cause of this dude getting fired... hes been putting up with her bullshit on the daily but he told her about herself and left because he was fed up....

Helluva read! She spit so many barz...geeze louise

👇!!!💯
Moreover, the societal expectation of Black forgiveness seemed to be endemic to having a thick skin in the workplace.[14] Fear of Black rage spurred vagrancy and loitering laws, after all.[15] Black forgiveness soothed anxiety that there was not any rage, thus hug your brother’s murderer, proclaim a church bomber has been forgiven—be gracious and dignified. The question remained: Why did I have to build my tolerance threshold to acclimate to a hostile environment but the people creating that environment could remain the same?

There are four stages to selective offense.

I have observed how these four stages unfold, particularly when the person engaging in harmful conduct is a white male. Once in conversation with attorneys, one mentioned a white male judge who was known to have a moody disposition. He remarked with a chuckle, “We call him Grumpy Grandpa.” The judge’s disgruntled disposition was transformed into a charming quirk that humanized him. For all intents and purposes, his behavior was unprofessional. A judge’s demeanor is essential to the role, especially when interfacing with litigants who are traumatized or stressed by the eviction process. Yet not only was the harmful effect ignored, it was turned into an attribute of his personality. There is also another layer as to why this harmful behavior is attributed to charm or humor. The act of humiliating, regulating, or rebuking people of color, especially in a public setting, has historically been a form of entertainment. From lynching as an American pastime to interactions with the police to degrading interactions in the workplace, inflicting pain on people of color is a public sport. Thus, when a person perpetuates this harm, they are seen as humorous because their actions are amusing for some to watch.

Last edited:
Also it’s getting to the point name brands are getting so ugly and stupid with design. That the brand name stuff look better, plus I’m old enough to not care no more. I think ima start going brand name for kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back