Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now.. dont act like its one way traffic look at the fathers of some of yall kids you willfully chose

...thats as much time ill give that ignorance

Some people take drama like vitamins

What are you on about, Mr. 88?

:huh2:
These idiots internalizing the Future Ciara Russell Wilson shit

Shit comes of as gay it like some dudes are calling out their preference in men shits weird... then you have the clucks who act like they aren't complicit in the narratives

The street coon is who many like to pattern themselves after..

Russ is corny but thats utterly meaningless

These idiots internalizing the Future Ciara Russell Wilson shit

Shit comes of as gay it like some dudes are calling out their preference in men shits weird... then you have the clucks who act like they aren't complicit in the narratives

The street coon is who many like to pattern themselves after..

Russ is corny but thats utterly meaningless
The problem is people projecting and living vicariously thru others...especially celebrities

A lot of dudes are mad at Russ b/c they feel he was the ultimate simp who "saved an unworthy woman" b/c she was a single mother...for whatever reason, they feel like the same will be asked/required of them

A lot of single mothers feel like b/c Ciara has Russ, there's hope for them to also get a "baller" to "save" them and angry at that👆 crowd for shitting on the Russes of the world thus, possibly deterring other "good guy ballers" from dealing with single mothers and phugging up their chance to get one

Both camps are delusional, hateful and phugged up

The problem is people projecting and living vicariously thru others...especially celebrities

A lot of dudes are mad at Russ b/c they feel he was the ultimate simp who "saved an unworthy woman" b/c she was a single mother...for whatever reason, they feel like the same will be asked/required of them

A lot of single mothers feel like b/c Ciara has Russ, there's hope for them to also get a "baller" to save them and angry at that👆 crowd for shitting on the Russes of the world thus, possibly deterring other "good guy ballers" from dealing with single mothers and phugging up thier chance to get one

Both camps are hateful and phugged up
They all fucked up they think everything is a team sport and dont make sound decisions for many reason a couple being they seek validation and approval of their peers... an they are selfish and have no scruples

Mo3 was a star in the making

Bruh music is great. Damn shame I lived im Dallas to Arlington to Fort Worth and never heard of him.

I JUST got put on to homie maybe 6 months ago. Dude had bangers. I’m a big Kevin Gates fan. But my homie said ‘Yeah Mo3 is who Kevin Gates THINKS he is!’. And ever since, I wish I could unhear that shit. Lol.

Who stays in Phoenix? I will be here till Wednesday. Going to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. Would love to meet up for lunch or dinner while I am here. I am here with my cousin.

I did make a thread about this....but it got deleted

I JUST got put on to homie maybe 6 months ago. Dude had bangers. I’m a big Kevin Gates fan. But my homie said ‘Yeah Mo3 is who Kevin Gates THINKS he is!’. And ever since, I wish I could unhear that shit. Lol.

They really are similar

I rocks with Gates heavy and when I hear one I kinda hear the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back