Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re in for a long day!!!

Luckily he's only doing 4hrs OT. Bruh was already talkin his conspiracy shyt about the government 10mins after sitting down.

My trainer muck'd around one last month and held a conversation wit him...good grief. I've been avoiding any convo wit him ever since he stated they should've never changed the Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's logo...b/c it represented a better time.

My reaction:
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Employment numbers being used as some sort of catch all indicator is universally accepted foolery. Its only function is an injection of "positive" news.... people are still bein paid the same shitty wages. we are being priced gouged.. we have straight demon republican around the country birthing naked white supremacist threats, laws and action... everything is the same as its been but worse

Luckily he's only doing 4hrs OT. Bruh was already talkin his conspiracy shyt about the government 10mins after sitting down.

My trainer muck'd around one last month and held a conversation wit him...good grief. I've been avoiding any convo wit him ever since he stated they should've never changed the Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's logo...b/c it represented a better time.

My reaction:
View attachment 806447

Correction...this muthafucca is here til 4pm...
gihy (17).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back