Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting non stop tarot reading videos on tik tok? I thought it was cause of some shit I watched to long or some shit I liked, or some shit I followed. So I deleted the whole profile and started again. The videos stopped, check it out an our or so later and them shits started right back up again. So I’m thinking it can’t just be me.

Anyone else getting non stop tarot reading videos on tik tok? I thought it was cause of some shit I watched to long or some shit I liked, or some shit I followed. So I deleted the whole profile and started again. The videos stopped, check it out an our or so later and them shits started right back up again. So I’m thinking it can’t just be me.

Lol just hit the share link and click not interested. You deleted a whole profile?

LMAO - you gotta check out how a digital fingerprint works. Or don't. It's actually pretty scary.

Those fuckers will sell you the same 7 ingredients that you have already in your fridge and pantry and give you 21 different recipes to hook them up kinda different. I respect the hustle.
I wanted to try them, but I’m better off just buying my own groceries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back