Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me know if you need a swiss or domincan address for the HQ.
My apartments have benefits.
Basel is higher than Zug....but its still a win in the end.
the DR is getting more strict with laundering. but it dont matter to me....i have an address.
US be raping people.

All jokes aside, what is the advantage of doing a religious org?

How much is the rent? Don't give me the american price give me the dominican price! Is it close to the beach?

All jokes aside, what is the advantage of doing a religious org?

How much is the rent? Don't give me the american price give me the dominican price! Is it close to the beach?
ok......i dont have a religious org,
blood is big business. but we can talk about that in a PM.
My apartments is in VIlla Mella in Santo domingo norte and got one in Boac chica. My house is in Bani. nothing on the beach yet, but working on it.
the one in Bani is the one that almost caused my divorced. wifey aint dumb. but thats another story and all my fault. not sure you remember when shit went all left for me. anyway.

i personally would suggest switzerland.
why? because the DR has the most money in the caribbean yet it doesnt trickle down and personally i dont like certain shit that goes on there. Switzerland is more stable. im creating something there that will allow people to protect their assets in the case of divorce or creditors.
my apartment is in Basel and shit is higher than Zug which is a haven within a haven but its still a benefit. Many large companies have HQs in Zug. Ill find the youtube that explains it better.
but
100ch/mn to use the swiss address.
in the DR it will be 5500 pesos/mn to use the address.
but abw members will have a discount once things are straight. covid slowed a lot of shit.

if you need a lawyer......im tapped in with Guzman Ariza......one of the top firms in the DR. worked with them for years.

but it all depends on what you trying to do.
if you got kids and a family....you can save a lot just here in the US

I'm prolly missing something and this is prolly a silly question, but...how was this revenge? Did homie have something to do with it? Was he the drone pilot that fired the fatal missile? Does he work in a factory that made the missile? Is he even IN the military?

Or did this broad just wake up and say 'I'ma go get revenge for the killing of Whoever the Fuck by...stabbing a random nigga!'?

I'm prolly missing something and this is prolly a silly question, but...how was this revenge? Did homie have something to do with it? Was he the drone pilot that fired the fatal missile? Does he work in a factory that made the missile? Is he even IN the military?

Or did this broad just wake up and say 'I'ma go get revenge for the killing of Whoever the Fuck by...stabbing a random nigga!'?
that’s what I’m thinking too like he probably ain’t know wtf going on or why?

i said the continent........Africa.
they taking over.......fuck i look like not regulating?
i already got hella support and didnt even land yet.
east africa then heading south.......think imma need security in the south tho....
@King Freeman stop being a hoe ........follow the advice i gave you. shit is wide open for you.

my ego wont allow me to be outdone or tapout.
next few months yall gonna see old pralims.

deal with it.

im getting into my zone.

if i can see it, i can touch it.
if i touch it i can grab it.
if i grab it i will take it.
once i take it...its mine.

my logo represents who i am and how i see myself.

View attachment 793865

I AM BIGGER THAN THE PLANET!.
"I" ENCIRCLE THIS WORLD...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
FUCK WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US!
BLACK EXCELLENCE IN ITS EARLY STAGES.
i FEED OFF THE HATE.

IF YALL ONLY KNEW.

ok that was enough. im tired and need a nap.
This one wasn’t me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back