Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be a different case had you done an audio recording so we could hear the octaves in your voice, but you just typed some shit out and expected us to hear that beat
I think I would have gotten it

I put up $600,000 into my Cardano Stake Pool. The average return is 5%. But I’m going up against millionaires/billionaires who dropped $50,000,000 on average. So I came to ABW and got as many of my people together as I could and paid them their 5% DAY1 outta my pocket instead of them having to wait for a year.

20+ Wypipo still rockin’ with me. 5 of my “brothers” flaked and ran off with the bag. Now when I do my next business venture and only fuck with Jews, Niggaz gonna say I’m a “SellOut”. LOL!!! Okay…

Were any of the ABW posters black woman ? Cus I am just saying she may have been still riding with you

1.jpg

Last edited:
The "not a shot" disclaimer starting to become a thing like " NH"...... need clarification for everything in here

I don't have an answer but I'm curious why you'd use a VPN for HBO Max or Peacock

Do those services have content locked by location?

Plus aren't you in that one thread? 👀

Where i'm at both of those aren't available..for now anyway. Was just wondering if I had an account and used a VPN if it would actually work or not.

some VPNs used to work with Netflix for a time but they took measures to curtail that... figured it would be the same for other streaming services as well.

And yeah I be in that one thread.. lol I like to have options

Watchin this new episode of The Pivot, and they talkin to Michael Beasley. Shyt just makes me realize as black people...we need therapy the most imo.
Said this yesterday.
I do t think people understand the pressure that is put on males to succeed and take care of the whole clan yet not respected.
i felt his pain and understand.

like just because one makes it doesn’t mean you all slack off.
I think it’s more outside the mental health. Like dude feels used by everyone.

Where i'm at both of those aren't available..for now anyway. Was just wondering if I had an account and used a VPN if it would actually work or not.

some VPNs used to work with Netflix for a time but they took measures to curtail that... figured it would be the same for other streaming services as well.

And yeah I be in that one thread.. lol I like to have options
Oh that sucks. You can always just share an account with someone. Now that we can have profiles on these streaming services it makes that easier so you're not resetting someones show or movie times. Always hated having to find where I left off at or just restart

I keep seeing stories everywhere right now talking about the stock market,..like watch out for the bear market, watch out for the unpredictable and crazy market. Why are we as a society still acting like the market is something that lacks control. Like it’s some wizard of oz shit. Like it ain’t just very rich people dictating what they want to do socially and politically. Using that influence to move around lesser rich people to panick about the possibility of not being as rich, who then use that fear to cause a stemped by screaming fire in a room full of cowards.

Really really generationally wealthy people are just lions that chase water buffalo to prove a point. The buffalo scatter, abandon the weak and old, tramble the environment for everyone else and the lions proved it can move the buffalo 10 miles west because…ion know

They wanted to piss off an equally wealthy buffalo in another country that made them feel a way about their land or some shit.

Fucking stock market is literally just some really really really wealthy people fucking around with really rich people…they’re playing with their toys and our viewpoint on the reality of this is so ground level that we actually think the stock market matters for shit

Last edited:
Jeff Bezos and Elon musk are rich and wealthly only to us. Only to pions, they have no power, that’s why we know about them.

It’s like when hood niggaz get rich but stay in the hood. Cause around people just as wealthy as them, they just some niggaz with money and no real power.

But in the hood they gods, it’s the only place their wealth is validated. Bezos and Musks wealth is validated only to us cause compared to them we are broke as fuck and powerless. But to people with real wealth and power, they just some dudes wit money.

They can easily be broken by those people, but the pions need someone to aspire for, other wise it breaks the dilution of what makes the world move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back