Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yo, back when I was 18 I got my first apartment off a hook up from a friend who was hood but had rich parents who owned the apartment complex. He had just got out of prison for robbing his own daddy after he got a crack habit.

So when I met him, he fresh out and trying his best to not fuck wit hard drugs, he just smoke weed and do coke from time to time. After a while he got back on crack but considering his family pedigree, he essentially had life handed to him well and threw it all away cause of crack.

So yo, dude i work wit now, he reminds me of this old friend. I don’t know why but these two dudes just was so smiliar to me. Why today I find out this dude I work wit, knew my old friend before he was a crack head and Infact sold dude his first hit of crack.

they was friends, that’s why they so much alike, both in attitude and family backgrounds

why do I keep meeting the same people over and over again, with the only difference now is I know better than to fuck hit this new dude unlike how me and old dude became friends. Life is crazy bruh

Also yo…there was this girl that I knew when I was a kid that you couldn’t tell me wasn’t my soulmate when I was a kid. Shorty was amazing, right. I moved and lost contact wit the girl. When I first started fucking wit Facebook I tried to find the girl, couldn’t find her. It’s whatever..

So dude I know now know my old coach that was the PE teacher when I was in elementary wit the girl. I asked dude to ask the PE teacher what the art teacher, who was the girl mama, was up to if he still know her.

Dude said bet..so, a day later, I don’t use Facebook but I look at the people you may know from time to time just to see if Facebook ever will get it right that I know this person.

Yo..why this girl pops up in my people you may know?

Also yo…there was this girl that I knew when I was a kid that you couldn’t tell me wasn’t my soulmate when I was a kid. Shorty was amazing, right. I moved and lost contact wit the girl. When I first started fucking wit Facebook I tried to find the girl, couldn’t find her. It’s whatever..

So dude I know now know my old coach that was the PE teacher when I was in elementary wit the girl. I asked dude to ask the PE teacher what the art teacher, who was the girl mama, was up to if he still know her.

Dude said bet..so, a day later, I don’t use Facebook but I look at the people you may know from time to time just to see if Facebook ever will get it right that I know this person.

Yo..why this girl pops up in my people you may know?
You send that friend request?

Also "people you may know" is people who looked at your page.... She prolly heard you was asking around and looked you up herself 🤷🏿‍♂️

Go head send that request, she was thinking bout you too bruh

You send that friend request?

Also "people you may know" is people who looked at your page.... She prolly heard you was asking around and looked you up herself 🤷🏿‍♂️

Go head send that request, she was thinking bout you too bruh
Nah..shorty is a fucking psychologist that lives in cali and appears to be happily married. I think god was just letting me know that she turned out aight..I’m happy for her, we from the same place and she turned it up, became successful. Ima leave it at that.

Gillie tried to jump my homeboy and shot in the air as we ran to the car

Steve Francis and Darius Miles cock blocked me as I was shooting my shot at Cristina Milian

And I just think Jamie corny. That "this is your conscious speaking" roast was such an asshole thing to do. Yeah it was funny, but it was still corny. He buried dudes career. I would have been ready to fight if I was dude. And I just always shake my head every time I see him doing shit. His TV show was corny. His whole rnb style is bad regular and niggaz hold that shit in high regard. His acting is subpar, and niggaz pretend he got Denzel acting chops. And his stand ups are ok.... But overall, I just don't like that nigga
I just showed my kids that clip the other day. That dude must have done something to piss Jamie off or something cause that shit was savage, lol. I’ve never seen him pull asshole behavior like that before or since.

I showed them that because we were watching Nick Cannon’s brother get roasted to oblivion on Wildn Out and it reminded me of that, lol.

Last edited:
I don't think it was even personal. I just think Jamie enjoyed bullying that nigga and humiliating him cuz he's scum....

And I did laugh, but I feel bad laughing cuz you can tell this nigga was crushed...

And that's literally the formula of every tv roast.... The comedians will roast all the other comedians 1rst, then unload on the person the shit for.... And it wasn't like this nigga was horrible... He just wasn't killing it..... But when Jamie started going in.... That was prolly a feeling that every comedian watching was like........wooowwwwwww bruh, don't crush homie like that....

Now I've seen shit where two niggaz went back n forth roasting each other...

I've seen Kevin Hart and Katt Williams go joke for joke on each other...

That shit where Mr Brown and Lavelle Crawford was classic

The time Jamie actually lost ...I heard him and Ed O'Neill was live.... I can't remember where I read it, niggaz asked Al Bundy if he needed someone to write his jokes, Jamie was nasty.... He was like naw I got this...

But that shit wasn't that... He just butchered that nigga. Nasty

Eh, he said he wrote the joke about the blowjob, and Jamie let him win..... But that shit still felt like they were going live

I don't think it was even personal. I just think Jamie enjoyed bullying that nigga and humiliating him cuz he's scum....

And I did laugh, but I feel bad laughing cuz you can tell this nigga was crushed...

And that's literally the formula of every tv roast.... The comedians will roast all the other comedians 1rst, then unload on the person the shit for.... And it wasn't like this nigga was horrible... He just wasn't killing it..... But when Jamie started going in.... That was prolly a feeling that every comedian watching was like........wooowwwwwww bruh, don't crush homie like that....

Now I've seen shit where two niggaz went back n forth roasting each other...

I've seen Kevin Hart and Katt Williams go joke for joke on each other...

That shit where Mr Brown and Lavelle Crawford was classic

The time Jamie actually lost ...I heard him and Ed O'Neill was live.... I can't remember where I read it, niggaz asked Al Bundy if he needed someone to write his jokes, Jamie was nasty.... He was like naw I got this...

But that shit wasn't that... He just butchered that nigga. Nasty
I see where you coming from, but the comedy circle is a nasty circle and you got to hold your own if you claim to be in that circle. You heard Monique was like “get him Doug”. Even she knew this was a proving ground for him and he failed. He just wasn’t cut out for this. I think most comedians could have joked their way out of that. I don’t think the comedy game was in him.

I see where you coming from, but the comedy circle is a nasty circle and you got to hold your own if you claim to be in that circle. You heard Monique was like “get him Doug”. Even she knew this was a proving ground for him and he failed. He just wasn’t cut out for this. I think most comedians could have joked their way out of that. I don’t think the comedy game was in him.
Yeah, dude got slaughtered

You ever look at the in the foxhole radio roast sessions @Duwop ? jamie does that shit all the time its never serious tho.

I had a Sirius subscription for 4 years.... Couldn't bring myself to listen to the channel 😂

Kevin hart took him and his crew on one time and came out pretty clean.

Anyone who went on the show got roasted for the most part.

The Hollywood stories were the best tho.

Kevin hart took him and his crew on one time and came out pretty clean.

Anyone who went on the show got roasted for the most part.

The Hollywood stories were the best tho.

Like no Bullshit bruh... You know I like a good roast.... And I've been making some moves behind the scenes with this writing shit. I can't promise greatness.... But if for any reason this shit catch fire and I get a run.... Imma milk it. And I will take an opportunity to roast any person I can entertain for an audience. I'm fully aware of 15 seconds of fame, and I promise niggaz if I get even that ... Imma push the absolute fuck out of it.

Let me and Jamie EVER be in the same room..... Imma pick it. And I know that nigga funny, and I know he'll prolly crush me..... But I swear if I'm ever given the chance.... Imma try to go joke for joke with that nigga

Like no Bullshit bruh... You know I like a good roast.... And I've been making some moves behind the scenes with this writing shit. I can't promise greatness.... But if for any reason this shit catch fire and I get a run.... Imma milk it. And I will take an opportunity to roast any person I can entertain for an audience. I'm fully aware of 15 seconds of fame, and I promise niggaz if I get even that ... Imma push the absolute fuck out of it.

Let me and Jamie EVER be in the same room..... Imma pick it. And I know that nigga funny, and I know he'll prolly crush me..... But I swear if I'm ever given the chance.... Imma try to go joke for joke with that nigga
I sincerely hope you get that chance, lol. And I wish you the best in that exchange for real. Just make sure you bring it here first.

Bruh, I remember when we were trying to do abw streams on one of those apps, I forget... But we all logged on live and was talking shit to each other and random niggaz kept coming in..

One nigga came in trying to really talk shit and roast niggaz, and I really went in on him....I was telling this nigga he dirty and kept firing off dirty jokes... And he was trying to show shit in his garage talking bout "y'all dumb I got money" I was like

"Nigga... do you got soap??? Flex on a working shower, a clean bathroom, I bet that shit look like niggaz ain't washed in weeks. Fuck a stack of bills niggaz, show me two fresh bars of soap"

Yoooo we was dying... That nigga logged off.... I'm fried right now... So I know I'm tripping... But that was some good shit man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back