Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind a remember your Gillie story. What's your issues with Steve Francis and Jamie Foxx?
Gillie tried to jump my homeboy and shot in the air as we ran to the car

Steve Francis and Darius Miles cock blocked me as I was shooting my shot at Cristina Milian

And I just think Jamie corny. That "this is your conscious speaking" roast was such an asshole thing to do. Yeah it was funny, but it was still corny. He buried dudes career. I would have been ready to fight if I was dude. And I just always shake my head every time I see him doing shit. His TV show was corny. His whole rnb style is bad regular and niggaz hold that shit in high regard. His acting is subpar, and niggaz pretend he got Denzel acting chops. And his stand ups are ok.... But overall, I just don't like that nigga

Yo I slang some dick to Trey Songz Anticipation I in 09. Think I wrapped a chick writing the hook to "does she know" in a text 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That mixtape was my go to I was wearing hoes out to that tape man.

Such a simpler time. Sigh.

Gillie tried to jump my homeboy and shot in the air as we ran to the car

Steve Francis and Darius Miles cock blocked me as I was shooting my shot at Cristina Milian

And I just think Jamie corny. That "this is your conscious speaking" roast was such an asshole thing to do. Yeah it was funny, but it was still corny. He buried dudes career. I would have been ready to fight if I was dude. And I just always shake my head every time I see him doing shit. His TV show was corny. His whole rnb style is bad regular and niggaz hold that shit in high regard. His acting is subpar, and niggaz pretend he got Denzel acting chops. And his stand ups are ok.... But overall, I just don't like that nigga

All that makes sense

@Duwop still convinced after all these years that Christina milian was giving him rhythm and not just being nice to a fan.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had flyers to like 9 parties...I was putting her down with everything that was going on with the all star weekend. She just got in the city and had to come straight to the MTV event...I knew this bcuz we were literally having a conversation about how hard it is for them to know what's going on in the city, and she was mad interested in finding shit out from me. And I was working in as much conversation as possible. I was there with like mad people from my school, my homegirl's that were there with me were giving me the most encouragement cuz they heard the whole conversation and were like.....D... Keep it up, she's really into you

I mean it might sound funny.... But I was 100% shooting my shot, and gaining ground. She was the one who told Steve Francis and Darius Miles I had flyers... She only took a couple. They came over and asked for one of each party. And whenever they saw her walking back over to talk to me they would run over and intercept or call out for her.

Like it was obvious as fuck and bad. Whenever the cameras were off and she freed up she was making an effort to come over to me.... And every time they saw her coming over.... They cock blocked.

Again ..I know it's funny... But it went down just like that. Was I really about to pull her?? I dunno.... But we all thought I had a good chance.

I had flyers to like 9 parties...I was putting her down with everything that was going on with the all star weekend. She just got in the city and had to come straight to the MTV event...I knew this bcuz we were literally having a conversation about how hard it is for them to know what's going on in the city, and she was mad interested in finding shit out from me. And I was working in as much conversation as possible. I was there with like mad people from my school, my homegirl's that were there with me were giving me the most encouragement cuz they heard the whole conversation and were like.....D... Keep it up, she's really into you

I mean it might sound funny.... But I was 100% shooting my shot, and gaining ground. She was the one who told Steve Francis and Darius Miles I had flyers... She only took a couple. They came over and asked for one of each party. And whenever they saw her walking back over to talk to me they would run over and intercept or call out for her.

Like it was obvious as fuck and bad. Whenever the cameras were off and she freed up she was making an effort to come over to me.... And every time they saw her coming over.... They cock blocked.

Again ..I know it's funny... But it went down just like that. Was I really about to pull her?? I dunno.... But we all thought I had a good chance.

I know what it be like bro...

Jessica Henwick.

I had a chance to shoot my shot a few years back but I was pure pure pussy.

We held hands for about 1 minute but it felt like an eternity. Seen our lives together, blasian babies and all, flash before my eyes. I shoulda shot the j but I settled for the "thank you" after showing her where the washroom was, waiting for her then taking her back to her vip section.

View attachment 722542

Yeah, I can't stand Steve Francis to this day....

I did get a chance to call him out on it like 5 years later at the airport.... And he actually remembered the incident and was tripping off it. I reminded him it was some hoe shit..... And if I ever see him again, I'll remind him that time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back