Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up on vladtv and watched a video on Baby Blue saying dumb shit, on why he was ready to die (and almost did) over his stupid chain. After that I saw his PPP loan video and just had to give it a click. Through the wholllllleeee thing, dude stay committed to his lie lol, even tho he pleaded guilty and is already sentenced. Yet he stills wanna say he's innocent and had no idea when he did was illegal and the dude that filed fo him, set him up lol

What was interesting was in the comments they spoke of this video, where this guy (an accountant) breaks down the public court documents that got released, how much he was lying, how easy it is for an IRS accountant to track PPP loan fraud & how Baby Blue even dragged his mom into this scam. It's wild how much evidence they had that pointed to him knowing this was a scam, but he's still denying he knew anything in interviews lol

It's almost moving day. What a horrible horrible time. Still haven't figured out where I'm going.

Thinking I should take my energy West but I only know about black ppl living in SoCal and Phoenix and idk if my asthma will work in AZ 😬

Wait... you're moving and you don't know where you're moving to? That sounds like a funky situation.

Depending on your age and family status, if you don't mind overpaying for rent yet still be living humble but with the benefit of meeting the coolest random people... Bedstuy or Bushwick is always good for that.

I wish you the best though. That uncertainty can be a make or break situation. Just make "break" not an option and you'll come out the other side ok.

Ended up on vladtv and watched a video on Baby Blue saying dumb shit, on why he was ready to die (and almost did) over his stupid chain. After that I saw his PPP loan video and just had to give it a click. Through the wholllllleeee thing, dude stay committed to his lie lol, even tho he pleaded guilty and is already sentenced. Yet he stills wanna say he's innocent and had no idea when he did was illegal and the dude that filed fo him, set him up lol

What was interesting was in the comments they spoke of this video, where this guy (an accountant) breaks down the public court documents that got released, how much he was lying, how easy it is for an IRS accountant to track PPP loan fraud & how Baby Blue even dragged his mom into this scam. It's wild how much evidence they had that pointed to him knowing this was a scam, but he's still denying he knew anything in interviews lol

On that first video at the 1:50 mark... that's that face you see when you know you're about to hear some extreme bullshit and just turn your brain off and go... "word... right... ok... word... well good luck with that bruh but I gotta go"

On that first video at the 1:50 mark... that's that face you see when you know you're about to hear some extreme bullshit and just turn your brain off and go... "word... right... ok... word... well good luck with that bruh but I gotta go"
If you think thats obvious, in the second video, the Feds had his signature on documents, text messages of him directing dude to do the fraud, also texts of him sending homie his moms info to do another fraud in her name, proof he logged in on his phone to check the status of the application, his ip address , money going in the empty business account, then going out of that same account to buy him a ferrari n shit.
Yet he's still committed to the "i did nothing wrong". Its just amazing.

Last edited:
Wait... you're moving and you don't know where you're moving to? That sounds like a funky situation.

Depending on your age and family status, if you don't mind overpaying for rent yet still be living humble but with the benefit of meeting the coolest random people... Bedstuy or Bushwick is always good for that.

I wish you the best though. That uncertainty can be a make or break situation. Just make "break" not an option and you'll come out the other side ok.
Appreciate it

I lived in the Bronx for over 10yrs and been on the East Coast the last 15. My options are wide open so I'm thinking West as I never stayed mainland West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back