Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the things in life we can’t logically explain that speaks and reveals God’s natural design in, and for humanity.

No one can rationally explain why we would go so far for someone we love…as well as why we go so far as to hate someone. Yet there’s a special mix of the two.

One minute we’re minding our own business cherishing life, the next thing we know we’re saving a child who’s playing in the middle of the street not realizing he’s about to get hit by a car….we do the things we normally fear to do when we know that the idea of looking for a reason is unreasonable in itself…yet somehow it saves the life of someone else…

Take relationships for example. This generation is full of people who FEAR marriage. I guess the innumerable amount of thots and fuck boys in mass media have scared off the idea of settling for a partner. Out of the fear that one would be unfaithful, take all of their money etc…truthfully I see a lot of MEN who claim that they fear marriage nowadays.

Shit was never always the case. Even the BIGGEST of players, male whores, pimps, and adulterous muthafuckas still wanted to settle down and find a wife. Women always had a natural tendency to fear being hurt by a man they loved, which would make us men chase them even MORE. But now I see dudes being just as, or even more fearful as women when it comes to marriage. Makes me wonder if it’s because of social media, or the lack of strong, masculine figures in the upbringing that is causing men to fear what they were naturally designed to have.

The desire to find your one TRUE partner is a natural desire that can’t be logically explained. And the more promiscuous you are the more you realize this. You can be as promiscuous as you wish to be, there’s nothing new under the Sun. Only difference is shit is more exposed now. I believe many of us and the younger generation is AWARE of this, and instead of walking the natural step, we resist it by following social media, negative thoughts, and avoiding the people that actually WERE destined to be in our lives and instead we settle for the LUSTS of the ones who weren’t meant to be in our lives. Causing only more confusion and pain.

But the reason why promiscuity is promoted so highly nowadays is not because the idea of marriage is no longer desired, but the PRESSURES of this current world is making people fearful of taking that natural step we can’t reasonably explain why is so important…for our lives and for our significant other. Just like seeing that child in the street who’s about to get ran over…..it’ll hurt more to stand on the side watching them get hit than to take that step and actually risk the pain with them…

People scoff at meditation. But if you struggle with being able to sit still and quite your mind, it will affect you. It's an art to sit and clear your mind and have no thoughts. It really releases stress and tension in the body.

quote-the-mind-is-like-the-wind-you-re-trying-to-stop-the-wind-dressed-as-a-kite-how-are-you-m...jpg

Been 60 degrees in NY these past few days then it’s gonna drop down again

We probably gonna get one or maybe two more snow blows before it’s finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back