Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a firm believer that many of our “thoughts” are not our own

Yes, we have the conscious power to think and make our own decisions. But the things that influence or “inspire” (in spirit) us come from many different we can not readily see with our fleshly eyes.

These influences are “seeds”….simple little seeds….and our bodies are the soil which those seeds are planted in….in the end they can spring forth a garden of either destruction or salvation
Them early morning smokes be the best

I don’t even smoke my g but I feel you
I was smoking when I read that and was like ...

gif-nodding-74.gif

Y’all ever notice that if a rapper starts off with an upbeat attitude in their flow despite their content..like 50 and Busta..the older their get the more gruff they become in their flow, the more they start to intentionally sound intimidating.

But artists that start of sounding intimidating with their flow, despite their content. The older they get, the more melodic they become with their flow with less aggression in their voice.

Are we all made to flip personalities the older we get?

Y’all ever notice that if a rapper starts off with an upbeat attitude in their flow despite their content..like 50 and Busta..the older their get the more gruff they become in their flow, the more they start to intentionally sound intimidating.

But artists that start of sounding intimidating with their flow, despite their content. The older they get, the more melodic they become with their flow with less aggression in their voice.

Are we all made to flip personalities the older we get?

I think alot of it has to do with age and the wear and tear on your voice after years of rapping and live performing….some voices simply get more gruff

Plus gotta include the years of alcohol and smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back