Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this. Putting trust in God has always been hard for me. I've always been that <Thanos voice>I'll do it myself</Thanos voice> type person. A couple things have gone down in my life recently where I basically felt like I had no choice but to leave it up to God, and both turned out better than I could have hoped. It was pretty crazy.

200.gif

Just curious,

Is this something work/career related...........or something personal/relationship related?
Work/career related.

I want to quit my job. The "reality" of doing that would by most people's standards be crazy.

But something is telling my to take a leap and know I will be okay.

I want to start my own business. And I don't really want to do the whole work a full time job and then on the side work on my business.

I want to devote all my time to my own shit. I am tired of giving any energy, thoughts, skill, and time to other people's dreams and desires.

Last edited:
Work/career related.

I want to quit my job. The "reality" of doing that would by most people's standards by crazy.

But something is telling my to take a leap and know I will be okay.

I want to start my own business. And I don't really want to do the whole work a full time job and then on the side work on my business.

I want to devote all my time to my own shit. I am tired of giving any energy, thoughts, skill, and time to other people's dreams and desires.
Go for it. Any time I hit that mental wall, I move on to the next chapter in my life. I could never be the type of person who works at a place they hate. When it gets to that, it is time for me to move on. Money, jobs and people come, go, and come back. You will only ever loose time. Spend your time doing something you want to do.

TIL this is/was Mary J's step daughter...

dylan-what.gif

Saw this in the sidebar. I had no idea.

Well she’s the daughter of that scam artist Kendu that MJB just dumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back