Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lord why folks think we the lost tribe of Judah wtf do the opinions of a cracker from the south even matter

It wasn't about his opinions.

She acknowledged that what he said was probably rooted in racism, but that it was still consistent with biblical law.

Basically, saying he was right........but for the wrong reasons.

Also, I don't think she said we were the lost tribe of Judah.

She only said that we were the true Israelites.

I don't think they're one in the same, but I could be wrong.

Now, assuming they are the same, if we're not the lost tribe of Judah/true Israelites..........then who is?

Maybe @Bed$tuy can clear this up.

They should have shirts on then. Even if a woman is flat chested those are still breasts.

Well, in this era of gender equality, a woman should have every right to show their bare chest as a man.

Or, at the very least, they should be treated the same way as a man if he was walking around shirtless.

Meaning, if there aren't any penalties for men..........there shouldn't be any penalties for women either.

Last edited:
He's hilarious on Celebrity Big Brother because he doesn't really know how to play the game.
Thats what inspired post lmao. Mans gave up the game plan of trying to get todd to vote meisha out as soon he sat wit the group. Lol at Todd just happy he was participating for once.

Why do I feel like I’ve seen this? Lol

Oh that’s because homeboy who’s name I can’t remember did that Netflix show with iko uwais as well and I can’t remember the name of the show either

View attachment 771631

Ohhhhhhh

Okay... I was wondering when I heard dude call him kai in the trailer. I was gonna pass but I might go ahead and watch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back