Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Floyd n McGregor fought and he heard tha Irish national anthem my nigga said “I thought people from Ireland spoke English…just way more “Irish-ly”!!”….I damn near died lol

I thought the same thing.

Basically that they spoke English.............but with an Irish accent.

Humble stunt:

So yeah, I just started back up at the brewery/restaurant the other night...

There offered me a full time position, that gives me my days back, I can still work at best buy at flexible schedule cuz they didn't want me to quit. And I'm starting with this non profit that's gonna pay me like $700 a month to mentor and visit with kids and famies.

So, I'm feeling good..

Meanwhile.... EVERYBODY at the brewery happy to have me back, the regulars are estatic... So much so that we were essentially demanded to have dinner Friday night at one of the better restaurants in the city ..

Basically the head chef started like 8 years ago as a cook here, and me and him are dumb cool... Like he's really the homie and he's crazy hyped I'm coming to his restaurant. But on top of that, the manager of the restaurant and like 3 of the cooks are long time regulars here, and they all were super happy to see me back, and keep coming in telling me about how much shit they got ready for us.

There got like 24 oysters already paid for us. They been aging the duck I'm getting since last week, so it's right at it's 7 days when we get there... Like I'm crazy excited.

I mean I'm a regular ass dude, but I make good friends, so it feels amazing to get treated nicely. I got people coming in from our of town, and they already impressed that imma have shit set up like this....
Congrats fam .. you always have been the type that has a seat at everyones table thats a testament to your character, salute no boss
Thx for sharing with us

TIL this is/was Mary J's step daughter...

dylan-what.gif

Saw this in the sidebar. I had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back