Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas at work was talking the same shit yesterday LOL I’m like bro fuck outta here

I’m watching soccer matches drinking champagne during the company s staff meetings fuck I wanna change that for
I was really enjoying not being in a room of jackasses and chilling in my house reading comic books and watching YouTube videos. Now a nigga has to dress up and talk to these fools

There's a reason why the word cosplay is in quotations as it relates to my comment

And even if I were speaking on cosplay as we've always known it to be, I think it's weird for adults to play dress up in their everyday lives. It's something they do someitmes...a hobby? Meh, no big deal. As a lifestyle...weird shit...to me.

Circling back tho...that wasn't what I was talking about with my initial comment
I was confused as well on whether you were talking about people doing cosplay for say a convention or something else. Just saying

man this fools all giddy and shit......one fool said "it's great to get back to the human connection" man shutcho goofy ass up

When we be having these company wide meetings on team its also a bunch of folks asking "can we come back, when are we going back, I miss you guys"

Im sitting there like, they gon be the first ones I have to fuck up.

But the company moved to a smaller location and not even 20% of the company can fit in there lol.

So im good because I know my department aint never going back

man this fools all giddy and shit......one fool said "it's great to get back to the human connection" man shutcho goofy ass up

Back at my old job during that Microsoft teams video whateva...they'd say shyt like "I miss you guys" or "I can't wait to see you guys in person".

Yeah I was the opposite. That whole year & half of not being around them muthafuccas was a blessing

Back at my old job during that Microsoft teams video whateva...they'd say shyt like "I miss you guys" or "I can't wait to see you guys in person".

Yeah I was the opposite. That whole year & half of not being around them muthafuccas was a blessing

You back at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back