Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people into "cosplay" these days. Like, it's the way they live their lives...pretending...everyday. Must be exhausting.

Pretty sad when you think about it

Sad for who?

Wait...we are talkin about the folks who dress up as their favorite gaming/animated/fantasy characters right?

Just making sure cosplay didn't take on a whole notha name.

Sad for who?

Wait...we are talkin about the folks who dress up as their favorite gaming/animated/fantasy characters right?

Just making sure cosplay didn't take on a whole notha name.
There's a reason why the word cosplay is in quotations as it relates to my comment

And even if I were speaking on cosplay as we've always known it to be, I think it's weird for adults to play dress up in their everyday lives. It's something they do someitmes...a hobby? Meh, no big deal. As a lifestyle...weird shit...to me.

Circling back tho...that wasn't what I was talking about with my initial comment

They're bringing back onsite meetings that I have to attend. A nigga had got used to chilling in my wife beaters, shorts and socks while on Zoom with camera off....this some bullshit

Niggas at work was talking the same shit yesterday LOL I’m like bro fuck outta here

I’m watching soccer matches drinking champagne during the company s staff meetings fuck I wanna change that for

There's a reason why the word cosplay is in quotations as it relates to my comment

And even if I were speaking on cosplay as we've always known it to be, I think it's weird for adults to play dress up in their everyday lives. It's something they do someitmes...a hobby? Meh, no big deal. As a lifestyle...weird shit...to me.

Circling back tho...that wasn't what I was talking about with my initial comment

Well damn madam. I...I was just asking an innocent question. No disrespeck. Geesh!

You got it.
:mybad:

Cosplay is way more popular now compared to the way it was let’s say in the late 00’s

And some people just religiously try to emulate everything about their favorite character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back