Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they’re have periods….

:hahaha:

This reminds me of something...

Back in the day when I use to work at Taco Bell...we're all chillin in the back cuz its slow. I'm sittin on a few if the soda boxes wit my head down.

As we're talkin, my coworker just casually says

"It feels like period about to come on"

It was like a brief silence. I didn't raise my head to even acknowledge the shyt HE just said. My other coworkers just acted like they didn't even hear him, and continued on wit the conversation. Lol!

Last edited:
It’s definitely this goofy, “men can have periods too” bullshit that’ll also stir up the idea that “men should also get pregnant as well” nonsense

Humble stunt:

So yeah, I just started back up at the brewery/restaurant the other night...

There offered me a full time position, that gives me my days back, I can still work at best buy at flexible schedule cuz they didn't want me to quit. And I'm starting with this non profit that's gonna pay me like $700 a month to mentor and visit with kids and famies.

So, I'm feeling good..

Meanwhile.... EVERYBODY at the brewery happy to have me back, the regulars are estatic... So much so that we were essentially demanded to have dinner Friday night at one of the better restaurants in the city ..

Basically the head chef started like 8 years ago as a cook here, and me and him are dumb cool... Like he's really the homie and he's crazy hyped I'm coming to his restaurant. But on top of that, the manager of the restaurant and like 3 of the cooks are long time regulars here, and they all were super happy to see me back, and keep coming in telling me about how much shit they got ready for us.

There got like 24 oysters already paid for us. They been aging the duck I'm getting since last week, so it's right at it's 7 days when we get there... Like I'm crazy excited.

I mean I'm a regular ass dude, but I make good friends, so it feels amazing to get treated nicely. I got people coming in from our of town, and they already impressed that imma have shit set up like this....

Court overturns conviction of North Miami cop who shot at unarmed autistic man holding toy

A Florida appeals court has overturned the conviction of a former North Miami police officer who was convicted for shooting at an autistic man holding a silver toy truck, a case that drew national headlines.

The Third District Court of Appeals on Wednesday overturned the misdemeanor culpable negligence conviction for Jonathon Aledda, who claimed he believed the man was holding a firearm and holding another man hostage during a standoff six years ago. Aledda missed and instead hit the other man, Charles Kinsey, a therapist who was lying in the street with his hands in the air.

The Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office must now decide if it will retry Aledda, who was fired from the police department after the shooting. It is also considering asking the appeals court for a re-hearing. In a statement, State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle said the opinion “is disappointing to all who believed that this shooting incident was unnecessary and incorrect.”

It was in July 2016 that Aledda fired three times at Arnaldo Rios Soto, but hit and wounded Kinsey, an unarmed behavioral therapist who was lying on the ground with his hands in the air, begging police not to shoot. Video of the incident went viral at a time when the nation was grappling with high-profile cases of death caused by police officers.

At his trial in June 2019, Aledda testified that he believed Soto had a gun and was holding Kinsey hostage in the middle of a North Miami street. A motorist had called 911 to report a man she believed might be holding a gun to his head.

Prosecutors argued that Aledda fired in haste, ignoring a radio dispatch from another cop who had determined the toy was no weapon. The jury acquitted him of two felony counts of attempted manslaughter but convicted on the misdemeanor. A Miami judge sentenced him to probation, and granted him a “withhold of adjudication,” meaning no conviction appeared on his record.

The appeals court, however, ruled that the conviction was tainted because the court refused to allow Aledda’s SWAT commander to testify about the special training he’d received on dealing with hostage rescues. The SWAT commander was not considered an “expert,” however, and the North Miami hostage situation was not being handled by the SWAT unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back