Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgiveness is one of the most challenging things to give someone….which is why it’s so important….a heart of forgiveness is the closest thing to experiencing God

And forgiveness is more than just saying “yeah what you did was fucked up but it’s cool I forgive you”

There’s an entire prerequisite to forgiveness before true forgiveness can ever be achieved…that prerequisite is GRATITUDE

Forgiveness can never truly be achieved or understood without gratitude and thankfulness. A life of prosperity, fruitfulness and joy can’t be achieved without gratitude.

A spirit of gratitude makes you realize God’s hand is on everyone and everything no matter what you think or feel about it. That gratitude makes you appreciate the fact that we all have to grow and evolve in many different ways…or we’ll die. It also makes you realize you’re no different because who knows how many people YOU may have hurt without you even realizing it.

Not saying you should ever tolerate disrespect or let something wrong that was done to you not be brought to light..…but gratitude of your life makes you resolve issues much more efficiently than holding onto anger, bitterness and resentment.

I think of stories like Job, King David, and Joseph. It’s easy to curse God when we are down but a spirit of thankfulness can literally turn a struggle into a success

Forgiveness is one of the most challenging things to give someone….which is why it’s so important….a heart of forgiveness is the closest thing to experiencing God

And forgiveness is more than just saying “yeah what you did was fucked up but it’s cool I forgive you”

There’s an entire prerequisite to forgiveness before true forgiveness can ever be achieved…that prerequisite is GRATITUDE

Forgiveness can never truly be achieved or understood without gratitude and thankfulness. A life of prosperity, fruitfulness and joy can’t be achieved without gratitude.

A spirit of gratitude makes you realize God’s hand is on everyone and everything no matter what you think or feel about it. That gratitude makes you appreciate the fact that we all have to grow and evolve in many different ways…or we’ll die. It also makes you realize you’re no different because who knows how many people YOU may have hurt without you even realizing it.

Not saying you should ever tolerate disrespect or let something wrong that was done to you not be brought to light..…but gratitude of your life makes you resolve issues much more efficiently than holding onto anger, bitterness and resentment.

I think of stories like Job, King David, and Joseph. It’s easy to curse God when we are down but a spirit of thankfulness can literally turn a struggle into a success

People always say forgiveness is not for the other person. But the habit of looking outward towards others when we experience a perception of "bad or unpleasant experiences" is tough to break. Like removing the negative concept of blame and fault. And see the good of every situation or interaction.

This is why I love affirmations. They help to change the mindset.

SmartSelect_20220214-074047_Chrome.jpg

Anybody ever rode through their old neighborhood in their nice car playing Some How Some Way by Jay, Beans, and Scarface?

If you from a poorer neighborhood and made something out of yourself for your family I suggest you do. Very therapeutic and very humbling. Will make you appreciate what you got.
Fuck what these niggas talking about b. Yes I have minus the Jay and Scarface joint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back