Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever rode through their old neighborhood in their nice car playing Some How Some Way by Jay, Beans, and Scarface?

If you from a poorer neighborhood and made something out of yourself for your family I suggest you do. Very therapeutic and very humbling. Will make you appreciate what you got.

Let's just go take a drive through the ol impoverished neighborhood in my nice car to feel better about myself.

High key nasty. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ayo..so..so, I’m eating at Olive Garden, my food just arrived, my drink arrive and I already had popped a pep pill and some delta 9 chocolate. So..my hood spider sense is waaaaay up, I’m noticing and analyzing errthing at breakneck speed. But I’m working wit my therapist, we worked in me recognizng this it’s not a hinderence or a positive, but just a fact of life that I got these senses. I’ve seen enough shit combined with my heavy level of empathy makes me more intuned to others.

So real shit, table next to us is what looks like, the mother,father, aunt, and the siblings of the mother and father, the daughter and son. So the son musta already got his drinks cause at first they were having a family conversation and at some point the son started to get loud about someone in their family saying they couldn’t be responsible wit a remote. Dude start going off bout how he’s a grown man and can be responsible.

It was at that point to when the family got quiet, you know that, we know that he’s fishing to be triggered so let’s shut up and not give him a reason. Now…what happens next tells the story, although the rest of the family got quiet. The sister, his sister continued to indulge him in a tone that was supportive and inquisitive.

Signaling to me that this guy comes from a family that didn’t let him be a child, made him resentful of his youth, which is why the remote thing did it for him. He’s forced to bury his emotions which only come out when he’s drunk. The only person he’s truthful about his feelings with is his sister which knows why he’s mad and why she is empathizing with him by being supportive in him letting off steam.

Anyway, I clocked dat shit in like..mere seconds, my mind god level..if I was evil I’d be a piece of work in these streets.
Go evil

The pay is better

I didn't get past "olive garden" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You a nasty nigga b.
I’m a regular nigga with regular bread that go regular places. What’s funny today was I realized how hood I am. The first place we went was a board walk of where we at. Mad people in their best, all types of fancy restaurants. They could tell I wasn’t feelin it. So my friend said let’s go to a steak house about 15 minutes away. It’s more laid back in that area.

So we get there I’m ready to hop out the car saying let’s go. They tell me they don’t like the area, said it looks sketchy. I look around, I don’t see where it’s sketchy. I asked them to tell me why it’s sketchy. They said look at the buildings, they need to be power washed. Look at the grass near the curb wit the trash, look at the white people, they all look like meth heads.

Once she pointed it out, I saw all that she saw and was like damn, I felt mad comfortable here, I must be way more hood than I think to have ignored all the shit she saw. We left there, to go to Olive Garden cause she like the soups that come before the meal.

There’s nothing wrong wit Olive Garden, bullshit if you want, 70 dollars for a meal and drinks is till a lot of money. That’s 10 dolllars less than a pair of Air Force ones in the 90s.

Anybody ever rode through their old neighborhood in their nice car playing Some How Some Way by Jay, Beans, and Scarface?

If you from a poorer neighborhood and made something out of yourself for your family I suggest you do. Very therapeutic and very humbling. Will make you appreciate what you got.
I had to reread who wrote this post. Had @DOS_patos written all over it.

Wild take b

Let's just go take a drive through the ol impoverished neighborhood in my nice car to feel better about myself.

High key nasty. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@TheNightKing driving through the old hood with his kids like...

View attachment 766432

God fordid that nigga made a quick pit stop for some food...

LongAlarmedGopher-size_restricted.gif

So I can’t have a Juicy moment? A “when I was dead broke man I couldn’t picture this” moment?

Y’all must not have been broke like I was when I was little. I guess you had to have been there to get it.

i grew up in a nice city lol shooting an shit but not that tragic shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back