- Envious
- Jealousy
- Curiosity
- Want to borrow some
- Reflecting on their own personal lives
- Plotting
- Hate
- Nosey af

I watched a video and due was talking about how much a rapper make and Im thinking to myself. Millions of folks buy their art. Aint like they are charging folks thousands of dollars for it. If you buy the music the most you would pay is like 20 dollars and if you go to their show its a couple hundred. Like why is that a problem for folks.

Same with sports. Folks love to watch and buy the gear so Billions of dollars is being made so why them getting money from it a problem.

But your list is spot one

Have there ever been a movie or documentary on sister Chisholm?

Yes
a9b176270bc7fcb0184839ebb83cc95b8c518461fafe101e0cb0770184243474._UY500_UX667_RI_V_TTW_.jpg

I watched a video and due was talking about how much a rapper make and Im thinking to myself. Millions of folks buy their art. Aint like they are charging folks thousands of dollars for it. If you buy the music the most you would pay is like 20 dollars and if you go to their show its a couple hundred. Like why is that a problem for folks.

Same with sports. Folks love to watch and buy the gear so Billions of dollars is being made so why them getting money from it a problem.

But your list is spot one

One thing that comes to mind...also should've made the list...entitlement.

Lot of folks believe artists and athletes are THEIR entertainment. How dare people have to pay for that. How dare these artists/athletes make loads of money from it.

I just dont get why after all our community been through we are easily infiltrated.

It's a lot things that goes into answering that question. If we're being honest based on the definitions of community. We as people don't really have a community. We can start there and go into whole lot of other shit as to why we're so easily infiltrated.

Woooh boy I’m toxic as fuck, any y’all like this? I’ll be maintaining my sanity for a couple weeks. Like everyday it’s work I gotta do my affirmations and meditation. But it seem like I’m just lowering the heat on a tea kettle. Then on my weakest of days I explode. Scorch earth, black out on everyone. Burn all my bridges I’m just wilding out with anger and passion. Then..the next day..the next day feels like heaven, I be happy as fuck but I’m surrounded by people I pissed off. But damn that next day feels fuckin good

Seems like you need a proper release for the built up tension my brother
I figured that, I’ve tried exercising but it just builds more tension. I’ve tried long walks, long drives, meditation, sex, peaceful video games, …but I just think think think, and it builds more tension.

I figured that, I’ve tried exercising but it just builds more tension. I’ve tried long walks, long drives, meditation, sex, peaceful video games, …but I just think think think, and it builds more tension.
I think it needs to be physical but also needs to be able to relax your mind

like an activity that requires you to be active but also to focus

like archery or golf or…idk something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back