Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you and happy for the opportunities you’re providing. I guess I took it as complaining because you’ve brought it up a lot and talked down about foreigners artificially inflating prices.

Good shit and good luck.
Thank you and I am a bit mad at how they gaming the system. I really want us to not miss out. While I understand and get some things people say……tell me you would pass up a chance to invest in something and it grows 25-50 % in a few years you wouldn’t jump on it.

if I can learn it, I share it and hope someone can get it.

I still to this day don't understand how Jerry Seinfeld got a show. The show is good, but his standup is WOAT. Like the part of the show where they give snippets of him doing his bit are never funny, like not even chuckleworthy, yet somehow he got put on for one of the most successful shows ever.

I still to this day don't understand how Jerry Seinfeld got a show. The show is good, but his standup is WOAT. Like the part of the show where they give snippets of him doing his bit are never funny, like not even chuckleworthy, yet somehow he got put on for one of the most successful shows ever.

It was actually supposed about Larry David (costanza) but he wasn't interesting or young enough to make a show about so the NBC came up with the idea to inject Jerry's real life persona and some of his real life friends by name (elaine, Kramer, costanza) they rolled with it and it hit.

This is also why you shouldn’t judge your own looks based on what you see in the mirror. It much harder for you to get an accurate assessment of yourself in a mirrors
It's interesting to think that the face that we are familiar with in the mirror isn't the one that our friends and family know and love. And then there's the fact that because of bone conduction, our voices sound different to ourselves verses those who hear it. So our whole lives we're just going around looking and sounding like a person we don't really know, until we hear a recording of ourselves, "That's what I sound like?" or see a pic of ourselves that looks "off".

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

It's interesting to think that the face that we are familiar with in the mirror isn't the one that our friends and family know and love. And then there's the fact that because of bone conduction, our voices sound different to ourselves verses those who hear it. So our whole lives we're just going around looking and sounding like a person we don't really know, until we hear a recording of ourselves, "That's what I sound like?" or see a pic of ourselves that looks "off".

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.
This is what I had to do to see what others see when they see me

8727C5D6-6C16-4D75-AE85-201E8FAED535.jpeg
Take a pic in a mirror at a side view, invert the pic, and turn it to the side. This is absolutely not what I see at all. To me, it doesn’t even look like me.

Definitely on the voice bit.. i be like .. im me...
🤔🤨
I really wanted to upload my entry for Whis' #CanWeTalk Challenge thread. Like it sounded good going into the mic, but on playback?

aab.jpg

It was actually supposed about Larry David (costanza) but he wasn't interesting or young enough to make a show about so the NBC came up with the idea to inject Jerry's real life persona and some of his real life friends by name (elaine, Kramer, costanza) they rolled with it and it hit.

So his life was funnier than he is huh? I can buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back