Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being an artist and your breakout hit is about the woman you are with, it’s an emotional song and shit. Y’all go through a bitter breakup and now every time you perform, you gotta sing the shit that was dedicated to her.

Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see how those two things are related.
When you are looking at yourself in the mirror it’s you looking directly at yourself. Your main point of focus is your eyes, meaning your vision mostly is focused on the center like the dot. It’s kinda like seeing Bart Simpson from the front view

1644255869143.png
As opposed to how you recognize him
1644255920085.png
Added to that when most people are interacting with you, they are looking at you from an angle that is not similar to the angle at which you are viewing yourself..at your eye level and straight ahead.

When you are looking at yourself in the mirror it’s you looking directly at yourself. Your main point of focus is your eyes, meaning your vision mostly is focused on the center like the dot. It’s kinda like seeing Bart Simpson from the front view

View attachment 762020
As opposed to how you recognize him
View attachment 762023
Added to that when most people are interacting with you, they are looking at you from an angle that is not similar to the angle at which you are viewing yourself..at your eye level and straight ahead.
No matter angle if you look like the crypt keeper he still will look like the crypt keeper

No matter angle if you look like the crypt keeper he still will look like the crypt keeper
The point being from the crypt keeper’s perspective, he looks worst than you presume him to look. Cause it’s that much harder for you to get an accurate assessment of yourself looking directly at your reflection. And that’s not even including what hang ups you may have of yourself based on how your self perception was affected by your upbringing

Them shits don’t have to be there
OR maybe standards of southern men are just different...
People who have never left a region have trouble understanding that shit that’s important in their region ain’t that important in the grand scheme of things. I visited family up north in sweats, a nameless long sleeve tee, and some Nikes from a Nike outlet.

They told me I was brave to wear an outfit like that. I’m brave cause I’m outside in non name brand..

:js4:

shit in North Carolina they wear jeans under jean shorts..ain’t that right @TonyDubbz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back